One for the boo boys

I hate the "I've paid my money so I have a right to boo" argument.

Ok it's you're right but boo some more when your teams playing dogger cos all players are sh it scared of playing at home.

Or - don't boo and maybe you could encourage them to play a bit better.

Ridiculous.

Booing encourages the players not to make mistakes, and let's face it, if you've paid your money you have every right to boo the players

If booing affects their game, they should consider a different career

I'm guessing you've never played the game at any decent level?

Why knock a players confidence during a match. You're only working against your own side potentially.

I've seen about 3 similar posts from you today . You're rapidly turning into the site 'somebody already posted that in another thread' police/judge/jury.

I find it a bit boring reading the same thing in multiple threads, not a fan of repeats :)

Guest Deleted member

I'm guessing you've never played the game at any decent level?

Why knock a players confidence during a match. You're only working against your own side potentially.

I'm guessing you've not read the whole thread?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yes I'm sorry, it's far too subtle.

I completely disagree with booing our own players

Subtle? If your fake tan was that subtle you'd look like this;

1308112877-67.jpg

Ridiculous.

Booing encourages the players not to make mistakes, and let's face it, if you've paid your money you have every right to boo the players

If booing affects their game, they should consider a different career

Couldn't agree more, or less

People can do what they want at the game. Personally, I try and give encouragement during the game and show displeasure to performances or off-field issues afterwards.

All booing during play does is make players nervous and frustrated; and gives the opposition players and fans something to build on. 

Booing is counter productive, but it used to be the only way that a fan could get to tell a player of his displeasure at that player's ineptitude or laziness.

There is now no need to boo. Just get on a player's twitter account and slag em off if they were crap or lazy. And whilst you're at it, give some well reasoned advice on how to become a better player.