Ipswich U21 v Wednesday U21

Quite excellent when you compare the experience of the two sides Can we read anything into the three centre back thing, I've never known any of our junior sides implement it before. Were we trialling with a view to incorporate the new French lad? Could explain why we don't want wingers, as such?

Quite excellent when you compare the experience of the two sides Can we read anything into the three centre back thing, I've never known any of our junior sides implement it before. Were we trialling with a view to incorporate the new French lad? Could explain why we don't want wingers, as such?

Well done kids

Brilliant teamplay and build up for that goal, and as someone mentioned we played 352, maybe something in that, maybe nothing, we'll see, I tweeted Bullen "352?" but he didn't reply, obviously still smarting that I refer to him as a "cult hero" not "legend" ;)

Guest conisbrough

It is good to see our reserves are being drilled in same method of fottball as first team. Movement and team play for that goal resembled way first eam move ball. Really pleased asit shows co-ordinaed approach which will help when some of these lads appear in first team.