Royston a Bad Egg ?

How about judging him from now, here at this football club?

Imagine if he reads some people's comment's, he would be well in his rights to think why the hell should bother.

i´d like to think that his attitude would be i´ll show the feckers but your probably right .

Guest chesowl

This is the concerning part, from your mate!

So what you have done there is read through all the posts and picked up on some incorrect grammar?...........

You sound like a right laugh pal.

Must have some fantastic stories to tell you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

They seem a close knit group.

If he comes in giving it Billy Bigtime then I'm sure they'll make it plain it's not acceptable before Gray has to say anything.

Sometimes with these sorts of players I think it's just a case of them finding a home where they feel appreciated and loved.

Finding a place where they feel comfortable.

Guest Big Guns

They seem a close knit group.

If he comes in giving it Billy Bigtime then I'm sure they'll make it plain it's not acceptable before Gray has to say anything.

Sometimes with these sorts of players I think it's just a case of them finding a home where they feel appreciated and loved.

Finding a place where they feel comfortable.

yep also if he acts like a fanny we will proper boo him if that dunt sought him out nowt will

yep also if he acts like a fanny we will proper boo him if that dunt sought him out nowt will

Very true. A tactic that has bore remarkable results previously.

Only the other week Chris Brunt was on Talksport putting his successful step up to the top flight on the motivational experts at Hillsborough.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You do actually know the record of lawsuits on here ?

What was wrong with what he said? You see worse stuff than that posted on Twitter every minute.

Guest JonTheOwl66

because the Everton players usually do their drugs in front of the stewards?

Remember reading an anonymous article from professional footballers in England who said drugs were common in football.

Think it was FourFourTwo