Jamie Paterson

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Always impressed me when I've seen him play he tore west ham apart last season in fa cup

Would be very happy with this signing but not sure why forest would let him go out on loan

Them letting him out could have something to do with them just signing Ince, plus they may feel he needs game time...

He's really good, just what we need, not sure what you expect tbh, don't think Diego Costa is available on an emergency loan

Better than him, that's for sure. If he was half decent, I'm sure Forest wouldn't have felt the need to sign three wingers so far this season Need to show a bit more ambition like we did last season with Conor Wickham Signing players who are no better than what we have is not the answer.

Well you're extremely hard to please so you tell us who you'd be happy with? Remember they've got to be available for loan, unfit or out of favour, cheap/free and want to come.

Just because he needs match practice doesn't mean he's a bad player. It would be an ideal move for both clubs

He meant Diego Costa...never mind

Well you're extremely hard to please so you tell us who you'd be happy with? Remember they've got to be available for loan, unfit or out of favour, cheap/free and want to come.

He meant Diego Costa...never mind

Think we should be setting our sights higher than Forest's fourth choice winger.