Ash Taylor Signs

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Sorry! Read it on twitter and he a Villa shirt on. Looking at it, it could be fake. Neg away!

Been there done that, I got called out by ReadingOwl, 

Worst day of my life

I honestly don't have any hatred towards him, if anything I've warmed to him a bit because he has improved slightly of late, but his limitations as a footballer are as apparent as anything Sheffield_dave directs across the city

He's alright as a defender is Helan because he's stupidly quick across the ground, without the ball anyway, and he can tackle. But with the ball at his feet ( foot ) he's bloody awful most of the time

It's expensive to buy players out of 3 year contracts, and I'd imagine you could easily find an equivalent to Jeremy Helan who didn't have quite so long to run on his deal, that's all I'm saying

Edited by Lee A

I honestly don't have any hatred towards him, if anything I've warmed to him a bit because he has improved slightly of late, but his limitations as a footballer are as apparent as anything Sheffield_dave directs across the city

He's alright as a defender is Helan because he's stupidly quick across the ground, without the ball anyway, and he can tackle. But with the ball at his feet ( foot ) he's bloody awful most of the time

It's expensive to buy players out of 3 year contracts, and I'd imagine you could easily find an equivalent to Jeremy Helan who didn't have quite so long to run on his deal, that's all I'm saying

But you don't have to buy him out of the contract if the club wants to sell....bizarre

Well you do to an extent, you don't buy the player and have him remain under contract with his previous club do you?

His current club is agreeing a price to sell his contract, which is why the price is usually higher if a player has a long contract, and if he's got 6-12 months left he generally goes for a lot less