Non League Day ...This Saturday Handsworth Parramore FC

Guest wincobankowl

No worries... still non the wiser! Any way back to Non league day On Saturday.... its pay what you can afford at Sandy lane... support Grassroots!

Support grass roots football indeed!

I hope that (Worksop) Parramore are going to help support the grassroots football of Worksop by letting Worksop Town play for nominal rent (or rent free) in the ground that got stolen from them?

If you are interested in helping grassroots football Its the least you could do until Worksop get back on their feet.

Without getting into a Worksop Town debate.. all I know on the subject is that they were nomad's until Pete Whitehead (our now Joint chairman) bought the ground... spent thousands on it and invited Worksop Town back to play in their town. Pete has been true to his word and Worksop Town have been tenants in the town ever since.

Guest Boxing day

I'd go if it was played at a football ground but I wouldn't ever watch football at a facility.

I went to sandy lane a few years ago to a pre season friendly when Megson first took charge. It's a great set up to be fair, you could get a pint too in the ground via the main enterance.

I'd go if it was played at a football ground but I wouldn't ever watch football at a facility.

that's the ground pal....hope you can make it!

Looks like a pretty good facility for that level!