Non League Day ...This Saturday Handsworth Parramore FC

I'm going to Bradford Park Avenue v Boston United but good luck with it pal. Will make sure to come down there one Saturday

many thanks

Would sooner poke my eyes out with a stick than watch Handsworth

Why's that? :unsure:

I'll probibly be at Stocksbridge but good look to Handsworth.

cheers

I'm going to watch Matlock v Ilkeston, but good luck to Handsworth.

Cheers

I'd be there if Kiveton Park weren't at home - Handsworth Parramore are going places.

I'll be at Shaw Lane on Monday too.

cheers kivo....hope as many as possible get to us on Saturday then support a great cause on Monday night...after all its pay what you can afford on Saturday at our place

Edited by muzworker

cheers kivo....hope as many as possible get to us on Saturday then support a great cause on Monday night...after all its pay what you can afford on Saturday at our place

nice post pal.

It may come down between aquaforce and you lads for the league

ask the powers that be

:mellow: ....... its a great club investing £1,000's into the community and making a difference to so many young lives....add to the fact that the football section is heralded by the local and national grassroots community as a blueprint to follow I find your post a tad odd!

We have over 600 registered players boys/girls/ladies men.....

From junior Football to the FA Cup .....its a great story....and the club is so ambitious. 

Edited by muzworker

:mellow: ....... its a great club investing £1,000's into the community and making a difference to so many young lives....add to the fact that the football section is heralded by the local and national grassroots community as a blueprint to follow I find your post a tad odd!

We have over 600 registered players boys/girls/ladies men.....

From junior Football to the FA Cup .....its a great story....and the club is so ambitious.

I live in Handsworth don't tell me how to suck eggs there was a disgusting incident happened I didn't like how it was dealt with my opinion end of please do not reply