Sky Sports statistics vs Forest

Shots on target: Owls 7 - 5 Forest

Shots off target: Owls 8 - 4 Forest

Corners won: Owls 5 - 1 Forest

Possession: Owls 57 - 43

Tells the real story

Did you see the stats from Everton - Chelsea compared to same fixture last season that Chelsea lost? Can't be arsed to type them out but shows that they mean nothing.

Guest Scottish.Owl

fact is we lost 0-1 but I was pleased with the performance and we will not loose many games playing like that, top half finish is very do able, if we're top half by January I expect us to push for the top 6!

Shots on target: Owls 7 - 5 Forest

Shots off target: Owls 8 - 4 Forest

Corners won: Owls 5 - 1 Forest

Possession: Owls 57 - 43

Tells the real story

I was at a wedding in Lincolnshire yesterday so I missed the game, but saw the BBC highlights, Forest's defence reminded  me of the scramble for the buffet !

Those stats mean nothing.

Chelsea had only 38% possession yesterday.....but still scored six. It's what you do with the ball and the quality of what you create that counts.

Forest put some quality balls in from their left, scored from one and that was it, they were happy. We spent too much time when they were defending with men behind the ball simply faffing about with it in midfield. We needed to get more balls into the box and creating a bit more panic which we didn't do until injury time.