Stuart Pearce

Guest Sheff Owl

Told you Biggsy was the man.

While we're talking about Pearce, he was given the opportunity, after the game, to comment on our performance today. He preferred to tell the nation how wonderful Forest had been, and that we just kept chucking ever bigger players on up front.

Nob.

The man is a complete cretin. Of course the ref was "outstanding", he always looks outstanding when you've had a game like that. when he went storming up to the linesman - what the hell was that all about?

He was trying to intimidate the linesman. The last time Pearce moved as quickly as that was when Pizza Hut waved a cheque at him to celebrate him missing a penalty for his country.

How he didn't get sent to the stands for storming off down the touchline screaming at the linesman is a joke. Referee too scared to stand up to him because of his reputation?

Guest Sheff Owl

I bet he thought the shoulder barge on Nuhiu who nearly went flying into the camera was a good decision.

The player didn't even try for the ball, just the man.

How he didn't get sent to the stands for storming off down the touchline screaming at the linesman is a joke. Referee too scared to stand up to him because of his reputation?

The ref and the 4th official should be sacked after this. It was a complete disgrace!

Spineless

This was something that really angered me as a referee.  The local kids league in Sheffield (SDJSFL) is very insistent on the Respect campaign, as they should be, and we have been told this season that management and coaches MUST remain in their technical areas at all times.  How can we be expected to enforce this if it is not clamped down on throughout the football ladder?!?!  I know this accusation could be fired for a lot of aspects of the professional game, but it just rubbed me up wrong when I saw Pearce go unpunished for that today, and you just know that he will face no retrospective action either