Antonio reception

Guest Sheff Owl

I didn't do anything.

He plays for another team and yes he would like a nice reception as he said in his interview yesterday but he was the one that said he wanted to go.

Yes he will always be remembered for that Carlisle goal and his form in the promotion season but since he's been really hit and miss.

I wish him well and that's it really.

Why would you boo him? He was a good player for us and we made 100% profit on him, his comments were better explained earlier this week. Some of our fans are complete simpletons.

simpleton or not, it's not like I'm booing one of OUR players is it ????

I would say the term "simpletons" should be used for those who actually boo our players and think it helps.

Just saying like

WAWAW

UTO

He got a mixture of boos and claps. Mostly claps at the end. Interesting that the players seemed to welcome him back the most.

Yeah like when Palmer booted him in teh first half, then up ended him in the 2nd  :biggrin: Welcome back Michail

Was indifferent to it...he's gone...If Owls fans boo and it puts a player off..its fine by me..don't care who it is...but Antonio looked dangerous all game, as he did for us on occasion...will it last?...I doubt it.

He got a mixed reception as he ent off..much like his Owls career...mixed...

simpleton or not, it's not like I'm booing one of OUR players is it ????

I would say the term "simpletons" should be used for those who actually boo our players and think it helps.

Just saying like

WAWAW

UTO

This

We're too nice just like when Marshall came back and our fans clapped his goal.

Hillsborough is the campest ground in the country at times.