So Five Games Played

Your assessment so far?

For me it's quite obvious. Seen all 3 home games, not been away.

Short of quality. Pretty good at the back. Signs of talent up front, but that creative element is missing. We are in danger of being labeled a long ball team yet we are better than that. Some players find themselves in possession yet fail to see the crucial final ball that's there to be played. That comes with quality.

That aside I'm not despondent. Massive improvement over last seasons start, but we need to add to the squad so as to build on the good start we've had.

Shame we couldn't take a point or 3, with the break now upon us. But with the character in our squad I don't think an unlucky defeat today will play on their minds for too long.

Seen all five. Massive improvement on last year. Remember we were missing lee and hutch today yet still did enough to have got at least a draw. I'm happy with how we are doing. Know we need some more depth but overall going in right diection

Results wise our first 3 league games at home have yielded the same number of points as what our first 3 league games at home did last season. We've played better in those three this season, but still, that we're in the top half of the table underlines the fact that our away form has carried us so far, as opposed to last season when our away form was poor also.

We lack enough dependable quality, but we already knew that, and that given I'm chuffed to have got the 8 points we have. I actually think we could have got much more than that too, and had Hutchinson and Lee remained fit and think we probably would have.

Guest Denvirg

5 games in 8 points gained, good cross section of teams played. Played well, a bit short of quality at times. Keep it up and I believe, with a little added quality, and some luck with injuries/suspensions, it is possible to finish in or around the playoffs.

Very good start. We've made year on year progress under Milan.

Stuart gray has made us massively better from last year. Hope it continues.

We need a bit more quality / some more wingers. With those additions to the squad we will be top half / top 10

Seen all five and quite happy with points tally.

Could have been more had we held on against Millwall.

Performance wise we've been better in away games but we've not been too bad at home despite not winning.

Losing Lee and Hutch hasn't helped but Coke and Semedo have done ok.

Heading in the right direction under Gray. Gray 9/10.

Players demonstrating a fantastic work ethic, and a will to do well at this club 8/10.

Milan needs to reconsider his strategy for pushing the club forward. Waiting to see how it pans out, and reacting with short term loans when you have to, would not be the way to go. The odd video asking me to clap and be happy doesn't work either. 5/10.

Poor decision making cost us today;

1. Palmer was continually on the wrong side of antonio

2. Going forward, to many players made the wrong decision

Lack of options on the bench.

We are better at defending a game than going on to win it.

Positives however is the attitude of the team, the team spirit and big Dave.

We wont challenge, but we certainly wont go down either, so steady it is.

We have been unlucky in all 3 home games, but happy with start, we are moving in the right direction.

Rome wasn't built in a day !

I see it more that we've not been good enough in all three home games.

we're either giving stupid goals away that can be prevented (somewhere on the field), or we're not turning our possession into enough chances, and when we do we're not being clinical enough.

We've probably seen the story of our season in the first month. Good hard working displays, winning away from home and struggling to break teams down at home.

Picking up a few good results and progressing but lacking the quality and options of some of the richer teams