Sondico are one of us.

If i was MK Dons chairman i would distance the club as far as possible from this and apologise.

Every season to date a lower league club has knocked out a Premier club in a cup..None have acted so pathetic afterwards though..And for a kit manufacturer to do it despite not having stock in that clubs store?

You cant make that rubbish up.

If i was MK Dons chairman i would distance the club as far as possible from this and apologise.

Every season to date a lower league club has knocked out a Premier club in a cup..None have acted so pathetic afterwards though..And for a kit manufacturer to do it despite not having stock in that clubs store?

You cant make that rubbish up.

Lose with grace

Win with class

Old fashioned values these days.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest Steve French

Some people need to get a sense of humour. The Premier League is full of self importance that has no thought for the teams beneath it so when David slays Goliath why shouldnt they enjoy their 15 minutes of fame. Long may it continue the big boys taking a severe beating.

If MK Dons had showed up and bent over to reveal a hilarious message to Manure that would have been slightly funny.

But that's not what happened is it? Mike Ashley paid to advertise his chav clothing company by taking advantage of a MK Dons' victory. That's what happened really.

Innit.

Not funny.

If MK Dons had showed up and bent over to reveal a hilarious message to Manure that would have been slightly funny.

But that's not what happened is it? Mike Ashley paid to advertise his chav clothing company by taking advantage of a MK Dons' victory. That's what happened really.

Innit.

Not funny.

I thought it was funny its similar to what Paddypower would do.

Innit.

Not funny.

Exactly..A pic on one side with an Arsenal Player..And an ex manager on the other side? Its just not been thought through and makes MK Dons look really really tinpot.

Even though they had nothing to do with it..The fans had nothing to do with it.It was a very poor marketing ploy at the cost of MK dons..Had they known i reckon they would have said err no thanks.

If not all those years of trying to be accepted by the rest of the leagues got piddled in the wind with this cheap gimmick.

Guest aj_owl

Jesus wept.

I think it's proper tinpot a third division club with a squad put together for less (or almost) than Wayne Rooneys weekly wage should bask in the glory in a team assembled at over 50m quid.

Shame on them, the root of all footballing evil.

Jesus wept.

I think it's proper tinpot a third division club with a squad put together for less (or almost) than Wayne Rooneys weekly wage should bask in the glory in a team assembled at over 50m quid.

Shame on them, the root of all footballing evil.

Harsh that, clearly a Sondico campaign and I hope we don't get dragged into it should we achieve anything similar.

Ps the kits are nice... Be great if I could purchase one....

Lose with grace

Win with class

Old fashioned values these days.

Was going to post something similar, but you've summed it up perfectly.

Totally classless. I seriously hope that Man U draw MK Dons in the FA cup and score double figures.