Sondico are one of us.

I think sondico should be putting all their energies on getting replica kits to football clubs shops rather than waste time & money on vans & posters.

Guest Steve French

So let me get this straight.

Mike Ashley has paid his money to post a billboard outside the ground of one of the most successful English teams ever, a team who his own Premier League team can't beat to the title, or in general in most matches against each other in the Premier League.

And all under the banner of Sondico (a company that Ashley owns but still won't use to supply his Premier League team with kit) and in the name of MK Dons, an entirely fabricated football franchise.

Has all the hallmarks of tin pot.

I think it quite funny, but in the context of MK Dons being a very small club and it was a true giant killing.

If we beat Citeh, it would be a huge shock, but not a giant killing IMO...!

Guest Steve French

think its quite funny . we arnt debating how poor they have been at delivering stock , that's a different topic. anything that is mocking man u is ok in my book. oh and the word tinpot is pathetic and painfully overused on here.

Tinpot flounce.

:ph34r:

Tbf we are on same level as them now footballing wise.

Are we? the piggies maybe, did you forget which forum you was on for a minute?  :wacko: