Roger off United

I was in Tenerife a few years ago when we were on live against Southampton and there was another game on from Premier league.

I asked guy behind bar and he put it on one of many screens they had.

Bar was on sea front as you walk around from Costa Adeje to Playa Las Americos.

Guest Alex92

Im in Tenerife at the moment too, in Costa Adeje, a few bars on the front are advertising both matches so must be splitting the tv's! So i'll be going down there and im sure if your buying drinks and watching the football they'll keep it on!

Remember looking for a bar in ibiza in 93 to watch us play the gooners couldnt find one and kick off fast approaching getting desperate. Asked a local where to watch thd footie and gave us directions. Ten minutes later we arrive to find a bloody football stafium!

Just been to ask the bar owner about showing two games at once. He presented both HD screens to me at opposite sides of the bar and told me that FFS this is 2014. Sheepishly walked out past a beautifuly displayed gilders promotion shirt might I add. Come on!!

I was sat at heathrow with a couple of lads from work a few years ago,

early kick off and sky were showing the same match on both screens in the pub

I asked them to put our match on one of the sctreens, and they did

the mad thing was most came to watch our match and i was quizzed by fans of loads of different clubs

about how we had fallen from the top flight, the good thing is everyone wanted to see Wednesday back up there

It aint difficult, if you want to see it you will find a way

Hopefully, can see a situation where I manage to get the match on then 30mins later a load of Man u fans turn up forcing them to change over.

Then smash the living daylights out of them.

Have you not seen those 'Brits on tour' TV programmes. Behaviour like that is acceptable and even encouraged when outside the UK.