Milan Statement

3 minutes and 50 seconds, Milan mentions the most import and significant word I have heard him say in a long time - STABILITY

That's a laugh, an ongoing takeover by someone who the chairman deems, to be the right type of owner to take the club forward drags on so long that it has effected our whole pre season. Stuart Gray is the man responsible for giving us hope that we can come through this mess, despite the DE-STABILISING factors engulfing our club.

Guest Rupert Ridge

That's a laugh, an ongoing takeover by someone who the chairman deems, to be the right type of owner to take the club forward drags on so long that it has effected our whole pre season. Stuart Gray is the man responsible for giving us hope that we can come through this mess, despite the DE-STABILISING factors engulfing our club.

The announcement of the takeover, a destabilising factor; the drip feeding of nothing news, a destabilising factor; I'm confident, I'm hopeful blah blah, a destabilising factor - see the common denominator here?

The announcement of the takeover, a destabilising factor; the drip feeding of nothing news, a destabilising factor; I'm confident, I'm hopeful blah blah, a destabilising factor - see the common denominator here?

We'll if this is what instability feels like I fooling love it. Unbeaten great spirit one goal conceded inopen play and comfy position in the league. I will take that thanks

Like many people, you can assume that things are not going in the right way. On the other hand you may assume that they are - but see Plonks post above and see if you agree with that.

Whatever happens with the sale of the club will happen. If it falls through, we won't be the first, certainly not the last. In his time at Wednesday, Milan has made many mistakes, the announcement of the sale was another one (to me) but again, look at the timing of the announcement.

The business was in it's best state for many a year but fans were baying for a sale so that a new investor could pump "billions" into the club. Now that a buyer has been found, various people are complaining about the timeline instead of enjoying the status we currently find ourselves in....

In short Guru, none of actually know what is really going on inside the club but I certainly doubt it is de-stabilising

Like many people, you can assume that things are not going in the right way. On the other hand you may assume that they are - but see Plonks post above and see if you agree with that.

Whatever happens with the sale of the club will happen. If it falls through, we won't be the first, certainly not the last. In his time at Wednesday, Milan has made many mistakes, the announcement of the sale was another one (to me) but again, look at the timing of the announcement.

The business was in it's best state for many a year but fans were baying for a sale so that a new investor could pump "billions" into the club. Now that a buyer has been found, various people are complaining about the timeline instead of enjoying the status we currently find ourselves in....

In short Guru, none of actually know what is really going on inside the club but I certainly doubt it is de-stabilising

Of course you're right, none of us know what's going on, it's mere speculation. I have mixed feeling about whether I want this takeover to go through or not, again, only based on speculation. There can be no doubting that the process has been de-stabilising though, Gray has said so, as did Antonio. How could it not be. As I said, it's the through the sterling efforts of the manager that Milan is able to put such a positive spin on things. Me, I'm thrilled to bits with what Gray is managing to achieve, in spite of the announced lack of support from the chairman

Maybe Stu has used this on/off takeover saga to further galvanize the team ("looks like it's just us, in it together")

As we all know the spirit looks to be excellent within the squad at the moment so I'd say it's not been de-stabilising, so far.

If results turn for the worse then yes, maybe there's a case for the de-stabilising argument.

The only ones at the club who are affected by all this on/off talk are the fans, it seems.

At the end of the day we all want Wednesday to be successful, some more speedily than others.

We all know we need a couple more quality additions to keep us in and around the front runners, so will Milan.

But, without shelling out cash for new players, what can he do?

Milan's done an exceptional job so far and, as the fans have demanded, he's showing his face and not ignoring us.

For heaven's sake, get behind this bloke and stop bloody whingeing at every little thing.

#Happyclappersunite

(Not got a clue what this hash tag stuff is but everyone's at it so, what the f***)

You have to dig around the stump and and chop the biggest roots......then wiggle it, a lot.

....or get a strong rope and tie one end to the stump and the other to the back of the car......but if you plan going down this route(woohoo), you need to keep the stump long enough to be able to tie the rope onto it.

Aborists rule!.......or Aborist rules, one of the two.

Can't get the car anywhere near it, the other bits I've tried, managed to get 1 tree stump out, and having to work on the others over the weekend. I did have enough nouse to leave enough stump on to wiggle / tie a rope though!

If this is true, why would he not announce it now? Unless of course, and the cynical side of me might think this, he will announce it after the window shuts. He wouldn't, would he?

He's trying to make it look like there's still interest in the hope it will push other parties interested in taking over.

Maybe Stu has used this on/off takeover saga to further galvanize the team ("looks like it's just us, in it together")

As we all know the spirit looks to be excellent within the squad at the moment so I'd say it's not been de-stabilising, so far.

If results turn for the worse then yes, maybe there's a case for the de-stabilising argument.

The only ones at the club who are affected by all this on/off talk are the fans, it seems.

At the end of the day we all want Wednesday to be successful, some more speedily than others.

We all know we need a couple more quality additions to keep us in and around the front runners, so will Milan.

But, without shelling out cash for new players, what can he do?

Milan's done an exceptional job so far and, as the fans have demanded, he's showing his face and not ignoring us.

For heaven's sake, get behind this bloke and stop bloody whingeing at every little thing.

#Happyclappersunite

(Not got a clue what this hash tag stuff is but everyone's at it so, what the f***)

Agree with the first line Sir AF always made a negative into a' them against us team spirit issue' and it seems to be working here 

as for 'only ones affected are us' that's obviously wrong the team has been affected hence the above - plus agreed plans for targeted additions have been on hold far too long and had to be dropped

This takeover whilst I believe was genuine but has hit seemingly insurmountable problems has in effect become yet another fakeover and has dragged on too long now. SG needed to know what cloth he was to work with, long before this.  

We are very lucky we have a 'gimble coach/ manager' ( because I believe he's proving he is) that can work calmly among destabilising disruptions and injuries last year and this -yet whoever he turns out seems to want to perform.  

Reading between the lines, what Milan is saying here is that we're no longer also-rans. We have the nucleus of a decent team and a good manager. We've had a promising start to the season, and there's an outside chance we could be top of the table by the end of today. In other words: we are an attractive proposition for potential buyers if the HM deal falls through.

typical end of transfer window stuff we've become used to at s6...

"the horrific/tragic/appalling circumstances/shitstorm we've been going through is now officially over...

oh! dear, the transfer window is now shut, too late for us to do anything, we'll have to bring loans in...

thank you for your understanding on the matter, both those who saw it happening well before it did, and those who swallow it every year and keep clapping"... :milan: