Squad Value

Guest grez_owls4ever

If a team wanted to buy him in January we'd ask for £1.5million, minimum.

It's not about the player all the time. It's about the players worth to the team.

We play our best football when Hutchinson's in the side. We'd need heavily compensating if he was sold.

1.5 million for a player whos just been released for free ,who´s injury record is appalling and played 2 and half of the 6 games we,ve played this season due to injury . your living in a fantasy world mate in you think we´d ask for or get anything like that for hutch .....sorry but i,m with snooty any player we have if a club came in for them and offered them a better deal than they have with us they´ll be off for the minimum amount and there´s not a lot the club can do about it .

Slightly off topic, I was talking to a Burnley season ticket holder today and he said Burnleys stats man has worked out that adding up EVERY transfer EVER made by them, in their ENTIRE HISTORY, it comes to just over 43million - they play manU at the weekend where 59.7million man Di maria will make his debut!  

i wonder what we have spent in our History,  less than 59.7 million?       Football's gone Mad!

Slightly off topic, I was talking to a Burnley season ticket holder today and he said Burnleys stats man has worked out that adding up EVERY transfer EVER made by them, in their ENTIRE HISTORY, it comes to just over 43million - they play manU at the weekend where 59.7million man Di maria will make his debut!  

i wonder what we have spent in our History,  less than 59.7 million?       Football's gone Mad!

amazing ......