Nice Antonio Article Ahead Of His Return

Sounds like he's a bit nervous about coming back, maybe this is because of the way he came out his original comments as to why he wanted to leave?(which sounded stupid tbh) either way I'm not clapping him or booing him for the 45 or 60 minutes that he plays.

I wont boo him, i liked him when he was here and i quite like the dude now, his ability was the thing that allowed us to nip in and pinch Stevie May, who potentially could be AWESOME for us, so on that basis ill always have a soft spot for MA.

I still want his new team to get smashed tomorrow though.

Players come and go.

I have great memories of loads of players over the years.

I clap them when they're retired and  come on the pitch for a half time wave when they're in town.

I don't clap them when they are about to face The Wednesday when there are three points at stake.

As would the eye and any football knowledge. :-)

Did Gray really prefer Maghoma to Antonio or was it a decison out of his hands once Antonio hinted he wanted to leave and the Forest bid was accepted?

I like Maghoma but better than Antonio just yet? No.

I think Westwood is better than Antonio. Any relevance? No. Neither is comparing Antonio to Maghoma; they are different players.

I will categorically say that we wouldn't be where we are now if Antonio was still playing for us. He ruins the team dynamic that we have fostered. That was blatantly obvious when he came back from injury last year and single handedly destroyed the understanding that had been built up between our 3 most technically talented players; macguire, lee and Palmer.

He doesn't care about my club one single bit. He chased the cash and left us short of wingers.

I can't blame him, its his job and most of us would chase a move elsewhere for a decent pay rise. Granted we brought in Stevie May, but we would have got a striker in at some stage anyway, so when all said and done we owe him nothing.

Get on his back, put him off and show how the money grabber performs then. Its cringeworthy to think that an opposition player will get a welcome by our supporters for the third home league game this season in a row.

I may clap him off if he's substituted or at the end of the game, but ffs wednesdayites, we're getting embarrassing. No wonder some clubs have enjoyed playing at Hillsborough over the years, the place where we boo our own, and celebrate the opposition.

Some varying views in the thread.

On the whole he did a good job for us and then wanted to leave, SG and MM used this to our advantage and cashed in and IMO signed a player who is the future of SWFC.

Good bit of business all round.

Pointless booing (Unless it unnerves him) give him a clap at full time and thats that.