Nice Antonio Article Ahead Of His Return

He'd got power and speed but not a footballing brain. Probably not the best at following instructions from the manager.

As SG said those are the type of players that cost managers their jobs.

Thanks for your efforts lad, you will be remembered fondly but there's a new kid in town. 

Guest Harry Coy

Yea. He faked injuries every season he was with us because he already knew that he'd sign for Forest and come back and suprise us all with no injury.

Time consuming but smart plan from Forest. Had this planned out for about 3 years. That's the difference between us and them. We need to be preparing for games in 3 years time.

Guest Hola Tidman

Antonio was a better player for us last season than Maghoma was and Antonio was injured for half a season and played out of position as well, yet was still better than Maghoma who was a fullbacks wet dream.

This season Maghoma has been playing better but he still doesn't look the threat that Antonio was and is proving for Forest with how many goals and assists?

Technically better you say, less of a threat to the opposition I say, I would rather have a player that hurts the opposition than looks good passing the ball sidewards after failing to beat his man or cross a ball.

I bet over the course of this season Antonio will have both scored and created more goals than Maghoma. Take off the blue and white specs.

Football is about opinions.... but Stuart Gray thinks Maghoma is the better player and so do I.

clearly your opinion is wrong :)

Let's not forget that it was 'tonio who scored the first goal that kicked off the massive promotion party against Wycombe at a packed Hillsborough.

If anyone cares to forget that moment in a hurry they can't really call themselves Wednesday fans.

The lad will get a round of applause from me.

Pearce has said he won't play Antonio or Lichaj if either are not 100% fit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Antonio doesn't make it tomorrow, or is benched at least.

Oh, and I've just had a look on the Scabs forum and they are super confident. MASSIVELY confident. In fact, they are as confident as the Middlesbrough fans were last week. And look how that went.

:duntmatter:

Guest FurryIkleEwok

He won't score so it doesn't matter. He'll have one of those day where he tries too hard and ends up just running into the corner flag all game.

Don't see how anyone can boo a player if the manager wanted to sell him. Forest wanted to pay good money for a player that wasn't in Gray's preferred starting 11.

Good to see his 'getting too comfortable' comments explained a bit better though.

I hate that about not celebrating against former clubs. Celebrate by all means.

If people want to boo him and try and put him off his game tomorroe then that is also ok by me.

Also one of my pet hates is the phrase he uses 'Wednesday Family'. Not a famliy at all, I am just a supporter. Family would not rip me off like Wednesday do every year!

The stats would suggest otherwise :-)

As would the eye and any football knowledge. :-)

Did Gray really prefer Maghoma to Antonio or was it a decison out of his hands once Antonio hinted he wanted to leave and the Forest bid was accepted?

I like Maghoma but better than Antonio just yet? No.

Very good player in certain sections of play, very poor player in other sections of play

Far from the finished article, time will tell whether we've made the right decision

It would appear we are a better side without him, so let him do his worst tomorrow because we most certainly are going to make them work every step of the way

Bring it on!

He's gone and good luck to him he participated in some memorial times at Hillsborough and helped us with promotion ,so fair play to him wanting to better himself , no problem with that, the only question is the way we are playing has he?