Nice Antonio Article Ahead Of His Return

They should have asked him whether he felt his parting words where helpful and called for. IMO they served no purpose apart from attempting to unsettle the dressing room. As far as I'm concerned, he can dress it whichever way he wants..... He did NOT want to be at our club.

Wednesday fans have gone soft when it comes to former player's. We owe him nothing. Gone are the days where a former player would hear the fans singing 'Wednesday reject'.... We now live in an era where a defender who played 8 times on loan receives a standing ovation.

im still a bit gutted hes gone i reckon we would be top of the league now if we still had him

Waint boo him, Waint clap either but I think this is probably about reyt,

Very good player for us most of the time - shame he felt the need to go to what he saw as a more ambitious club for us to be able to fund Stevie May

Wish we still had him, better player than Maghoma.

No he's not. Technically maghoma is better, suppose Antonio has more pace and power.

We all know Antonio is a woefull finisher, and his goals will dry up soon. I can't even remember the amount of shots he's missed when it was even easier to score.

I wanted him to stay, was disappointed that he left, but am glad we to May in because I honestly don't think Antonio would be in the team now.

No he's not. Technically maghoma is better, suppose Antonio has more pace and power.

We all know Antonio is a woefull finisher, and his goals will dry up soon. I can't even remember the amount of shots he's missed when it was even easier to score.

I wanted him to stay, was disappointed that he left, but am glad we to May in because I honestly don't think Antonio would be in the team now.

Antonio was a better player for us last season than Maghoma was and Antonio was injured for half a season and played out of position as well, yet was still better than Maghoma who was a fullbacks wet dream.

This season Maghoma has been playing better but he still doesn't look the threat that Antonio was and is proving for Forest with how many goals and assists?

Technically better you say, less of a threat to the opposition I say, I would rather have a player that hurts the opposition than looks good passing the ball sidewards after failing to beat his man or cross a ball.

I bet over the course of this season Antonio will have both scored and created more goals than Maghoma. Take off the blue and white specs.

They should have asked him whether he felt his parting words where helpful and called for. IMO they served no purpose apart from attempting to unsettle the dressing room. As far as I'm concerned, he can dress it whichever way he wants..... He did NOT want to be at our club.

Wednesday fans have gone soft when it comes to former player's. We owe him nothing. Gone are the days where a former player would hear the fans singing 'Wednesday reject'.... We now live in an era where a defender who played 8 times on loan receives a standing ovation.

i can think of loads of very good players over many years who did not want to be part of our club at the time they left which is probably the reason they left.......,waddle, sheridan, nilsson, mccalliog ,craig,ritchie,marwood megson the list is endless all wanted away at the end off there time with us and yet i dont recall booing any of them on there return to hillsboro .i have no hard feelings towards antonio he helped to promotion he helped us survive and he made us a juicy profit, whats to dislike ?that he said he´s playing with better players on a forest website is what he´d be expected to say just as those that come to us bang on about joining a massive club .its called getting your new fans on your side and not to be taken seriously .

He's not clever enough to have even thought about the potential impact of his parting words.

He's thick.

I personally wish we still had Antonio. His goal and assist record so far this season speak for themselves as they did for us the season before last.

I wont boo him as he really doesn't warrant that and I really do hope the rest of us don't. We can show our class on SKY. Good player who did a lot of good for us, OK he wanted to leave (his right) and for that reason he should get the respect he deserves.  Really cant fault at all what he says in the article.

I agree with Miffed. Antonio seems a nice bloke, fair enough, but he'd rather be at Forest, fair enough but the fact is he didn't want to be one of us so I take his words with a pinch of salt.  He says he has a better chance of promotion at Forest and he is probably right, but he might not be!  He also said (more or less) that Pearce was a better coach than SG, well we'll see.  I believe he went for higher wages and again, fair enough, but we should ignore him tomorrow. Booing is counter productive, and save the applause for OUR players.

It's an important game, if (IF) we go top it might alert buyers with the money of our potential.

he doesnt fit into the way grey wants us to play and his injury record is worrying, neither of which you can blame him for. we got good money for him and brought in a much needed striker. win win for everyone

and he scored that carlise goal....

if any player who has left in the last few years deserves a good reception, its him

No doubt he'll get a standing ovation from 3 sides of Hillsborough on Saturday.

We love welcoming back any old player.

FFS.

THIS!!!

I won't boo him but I won't clap him either.

Loved him when he was here and I wish him all the best for the future but he's not our player anymore and I hope he has a stinker tomorrow.

He wanted to leave us, which was his choice so why on earth would anybody want to give him a heroes welcome?

We all remember the Carlisle game and it was a great goal but things move on, he wanted out and that was that.