Forest are confident

Believe what you want, posting on the same threads as you makes it more difficult for me to embarrass myself. you seem to have that limelight locked away all for yourself.

Ha ha....coming from someone who decided to question someones "fighting style" and "pm me so I can come and knock you out".....and now you've shown your complete lack of understanding of English....even the Nuhiu for England club are cringing at some of the stuff you post

A really tough game to call

Wednesday have home advantage, they have a better squad.

Better squad on paper, sure, but then so arguably did the other teams we have outplayed this season.

There is more to our game now than just the strength of squad, taking the players one by one. We are playing well as a team, with confidence, and with sound game plans that undermine the strengths of the opposition and make the best of ours. And we seem to be on an upward trend, our performances getting better and more effective with each passing game.

No guarantee we'll turn Forest over but I expect us to be competitive. And for this fixture at least it may be worth keeping Nuhiu on till the end if we have a win or draw to protect.

Im worried.

Forest and Watford are teams that have given us problems at home in the past.

Both teams with a lot of attack power.

Saying that our defence is loads better now but I dont think we can keep a clean sheet against them so we'll need to be more inventive than we were vs Derby.

Antonio is going to be a problem.

Personally I think they'll win too

I think we can match them, but after 60 minutes they can bring quality off the bench, we don't have that luxury at the moment and I think that's why they'll edge us.

Thought the same about Derby though, and if anything we were the team who should have been the most disappointed not to win the game, play to that standard again and we've got a chance

I rate Derby more than Forest but they have started very well. It's a rest and I'd be happy with another draw.

Their midfield is excellent in an attacking sense.  Antonio, Reid, Lansbury and Burke.

Not sure how much protection they will offer to their back four though.

Really not sure how I would line our midfield up against them really.  I wouldn't be against playing Hutch and Semedo in behind Maghoma, Coke (or May) and Maguire in a 5 man midfield with Nuhiu up front on his own..

Might be a bit negative that though at home.  Nuhiu and May will cause them problems if we line up the same as we did against Boro, but I'd be slightly concerned that we'll get overrun in midfield.

Their midfield is excellent in an attacking sense.  Antonio, Reid, Lansbury and Burke.

Not sure how much protection they will offer to their back four though.

Really not sure how I would line our midfield up against them really.  I wouldn't be against playing Hutch and Semedo in behind Maghoma, Coke (or May) and Maguire in a 5 man midfield with Nuhiu up front on his own..

Might be a bit negative that though at home.  Nuhiu and May will cause them problems if we line up the same as we did against Boro, but I'd be slightly concerned that we'll get overrun in midfield.

We can get at their back four and if we do it properly and wait for our chances I can see us scoring 2 or 3, but they do have an attacking midfield.

Nottingham Forest Results

August 2014

Championship

Nottm Forest

4-0

Reading Sat 23 Aug

Championship

Bournemouth

1-2

Nottm Forest

Championship

Bolton

2-2

Nottm Forest Sat 16 Aug

League Cup - First Round

Tranmere

0-1

Nottm Forest Tue 12 Aug

Championship

Nottm Forest

2-0

Blackpool Sat 9 Aug

Forest have had a easy time so far in my opinion this game will tell us more about us as a unit and to be honest I can't wait .....

Play like you did against us and I reckon you've got a very good chance of beating them. Bournemouth slaughtered them but couldn't finish them off and they snatched two goals against the run of play. Blackpool were in disarray, Bolton are awful and Reading had a shitload of injuries. They do have goals in them TBF, but even their own fans know they've been fortunate so far.

Play like you did against us and I reckon you've got a very good chance of beating them. Bournemouth slaughtered them but couldn't finish them off and they snatched two goals against the run of play. Blackpool were in disarray, Bolton are awful and Reading had a shitload of injuries. They do have goals in them TBF, but even their own fans know they've been fortunate so far.

If we are solid at the back and play like we did in all the games bar Millwall then I think it could be interesting, like you said, they were extremely lucky at B'mouth.

It's not a foregone conclusion like they seem to think it is on their forum. and even if we were to lose this game no one can deny it's been a cracking start considering.  

Welcome to Hillsborough. Bow before us and accept defeat with grace

You are nothing compared to Derby ...... Ultimate insult for a Forest fan!

I work in Nottingham and their fans always think they're gonna thrash us.....

I also thought that I lived in the past, talking 'bout the 90s like it was yesterday.......you'd think 1978 was yesterday the way they talk!!!

'You're just a small town near Mansfield' would be a far greater insult to them than 'You're just a small town near Derby' from the ones I talk to.