Forest are confident

I expect Forest to win, and I bet most on here do as well as on their forum.

But, I expected we would have no more than 4 points by this stage and we've got double that. We are a good team in our own right and we will compete with Forest.

A point for us on Saturday would represent an unbelievable start to our season.

They have an awful lot of quality in their side and have options on the bench that we could only dream to have.

In saying that we are certainly no pushovers at the moment and I'd expect us to give them a decent game.

Could be a few goals in this one.

Edited by SiJ

It might work in our favour this, Forest seem cocky about beating us, might rub off on their players, look at what McLaren said about us in the interview, and I actually think Forest can be got at with their defence and if he are solid enough in midfield we can cause them problems, we need to take our chances though, It will be a tough game and wouldn't be surprised if it ended in a draw.

Edited by TaxiMark

i know its hard to judge at this early stage, but we have had probably the hardest fixtures (on form) of anyone this season.

First game of season we played against joint top  :blink:

second league game we played against join top Derby who had won 2 games without conceding.

third Game we played against joint top Millwall, who ALSO hadn't let a goal in, and unbeaten in 12.

Fourth game we played Boro' away - a team in play-offs who had started even better than us!

despite this hard start we are one of only three teams left in the league who are unbeaten, so game five...

we happen to be playing an unbeaten top of the league team AGAIN! 

My point being, Four teams have played Fulham, Blackpool, Leeds etc etc, bet when we play them they will be on their uppers!

If we can get to the break unbeaten and regroup and get a couple of bodies through the door it will have been a GREAT start.

i know its hard to judge at this early stage, but we have had probably the hardest fixtures (on form) of anyone this season.

First game of season we played against joint top :blink:

second league game we played against join top Derby who had won 2 games without conceding.

third Game we played against joint top Millwall, who ALSO hadn't let a goal in, and unbeaten in 12.

Fourth game we played Boro' away - a team in play-offs who had started even better than us!

despite this hard start we are one of only three teams left in the league who are unbeaten, so game five...

we happen to be playing an unbeaten top of the league team AGAIN!

My point being, Four teams have played Fulham, Blackpool, Leeds etc etc, bet when we play them they will be on their uppers!

If we can get to the break unbeaten and regroup and get a couple of bodies through the door it will have been a GREAT start.

Er...are you aware of what the term "on their uppers" means?

Of course they will be confident

Unbeaten start to the season

New signings made a great start

Legendary hero back as manager

But we're no pushovers and can be quietly confident too

This.

And for once, I can now be confident that some thought will have been put into setting up the team, we will go out to try and win and the players will work to try and get it.

That will do for me.

I've just realised it was TVP that said they'll be on their uppers........why am I no longer surprised!!!

What does this mean? ..... explain yourself, everyone else grab your popcorn..