Coke & Semedo

One thing about being a Lord is having the class to admit when you are wrong.

I was doubtful that these two lads could play in a '2 at this level of the game.

I was convinced it would be too much for them without the considerable talents of Lee or Hutchinson making up a triumvirate.

Well done Gentlemen and thank you for sticking it to me and my views.

Someone I know at the club described Coke thus "Has everything in his locker, except the desire to do it every week"

But it got me thinking, sometimes, at a certain stage in a players career the penny drops, and he gets it together.

Is this happening? Obviously Ive not seen him play at all this year, so can only speculate.

It would be like a new signing for us.

Guest TonyOwl88

I'm delighted for Semedo. The guy was immense again today. I couldn't believe how quickly people wrote him off in the dark days of Dave Jones.... proving his doubters wrong now. 

Coke has been unlucky to miss out after Brighton.... He is bang in-form, and long may it continue. Again, a player who has had many critics, but has proven his worth this season. I remember in L1 he started off like a house on fire until I put a bet on him to score first in one of the cup games early on.... it seemed to go all down-hill after that.... but I will never make that mistake again. 

One thing about being a Lord is having the class to admit when you are wrong.

I was doubtful that these two lads could play in a '2 at this level of the game.

I was convinced it would be too much for them without the considerable talents of Lee or Hutchinson making up a triumvirate.

Well done Gentlemen and thank you for sticking it to me and my views.

Any news when hutch and lee will be fit mi lud