Away Shirt from Online Shop Arrived in less than 24 hours

I ordered an away shirt for my son at 2pm yesterday as a well done for great exam results.

I paid for standard delivery (3-5 days) as special delivery was £10 - and it just arrived less than 24 hours later!

Great service - and one happy son now he has the away shirt for away matches - a novelty!

Don't know if anyone else has checked it out but ALL sizes except Large and 4XL are available to buy!

I ordered an away shirt for my son at 2pm yesterday as a well done for great exam results.

I paid for standard delivery (3-5 days) as special delivery was £10 - and it just arrived less than 24 hours later!

Great service - and one happy son now he has the away shirt for away matches - a novelty!

Don't know if anyone else has checked it out but ALL sizes except Large and 4XL are available to buy!

Any chance you could order a winger while your on a good run ?

Away shirt as been available (online only) for past couple of weeks.

I have pointed this out once when someone was having a rant about no replica shirts being on sale. 

Some fans had them on at last 2 games and I heard other fans saying how have they managed to get hold of them. lol

Thanks bradowl but I was mainly pointing out that more sizes were available now !!

For those like me hadn't seen this but saw younger fans with the new away shirts at the derby match then it thought I'd just let everyone know

WAWAW