Why we didn't win last night

1) Maghoma doesn't know how to pass the ball. Or shoot at the right moment.

2) Hutchinson got a bad back

3) Madine didn't work hard enough when he came on, Nuhiu was chasing around much more.

4) Referee had a shocker

5) Helan over committed in the lead up to their goal.

6) half time challenge muted the atmosphere

I think the inclusion of both Hutchinson and Semedo at the expense of Coke, was quite a big factor. It didn't seem to reiterate the manager's message that, we don't worry about the opposition. Those two alongside each other for a home match against opposition who we need to take the game to? I don't think so.

1) Maghoma doesn't know how to pass the ball. Or shoot at the right moment.

2) Hutchinson got a bad back

3) Madine didn't work hard enough when he came on, Nuhiu was chasing around much more.

4) Referee had a shocker

5) Helan over committed in the lead up to their goal.

6) half time challenge muted the atmosphere

Cant agree with 6 as i thought the atmosphere was better in 2nd half. Rest of it is bob on though I think. We need someone as cover for Lee desperately.

I think the inclusion of both Hutchinson and Semedo at the expense of Coke, was quite a big factor. It didn't seem to reiterate the manager's message that, we don't worry about the opposition. Those two alongside each other for a home match against opposition who we need to take the game to? I don't think so.

Said it last week but midfield strengthening is our number one priority. I too would have started with Coke last night and with the benefit of hindsight it would have been a 5 man midfield. Semedo was pretty poor last night too though.

The reason we dropped 2 points last night? Simple. Trying to take up time keeping the ball in the corner instead of hoofing it into touch! Maguire tried to occupy the corner, gave the ball away and they broke away and scored. With seconds remaining on the clock, the ball opught to have been put in the top of either the Kop or the South Stands. Simple football logic.