Tarideau

If we could avoid injuries, it would be easier to maintain a promotion push, but our luck is clearly not in in this respect.

We need to bring in players of the right calibre now. And we can't afford to do a Milan dawdle before doing so either, else we run the risk of losing the momentum we'd started to build up.

Although I can almost hear someone more vociferous than I suggesting that bringing in new players to the team might effect morale.

Not mentioning any names though but I do like pulling his leg.

I do actually wonder if we are cursed injury wise and whether it might be worth Stuart Gray peeing on the corner flags or performing some sort of ritual. Anything is worth a try.

It reminds of the eighties when two annoying pigeons used to sometimes waft around above the centre circle before perching on the roof of the South. Always a sign of a defeat coming. 

Oh yeah, Tardieu.

Be interesting to hear Gray's honest thoughts on the player.

As he seems to be sitting in the background for so long, with no other apparent interest in him, with there being a French Connection (sorry for the pun), and with Gray indicating there are more pressing priorities, I wonder if he's a Gray pick?

Edited by theowlsman

Oh yeah, Tardieu.

Be interesting to hear Gray's honest thoughts on the player.

As he seems to be sitting in the background for so long, with no other apparent interest in him, with there being a French Connection (sorry for the pun), and with Gray indicating there are more pressing priorities, I wonder if he's a Gray pick?

This is my worry too, from the early articles on us about the takeover it seemed that the six deals done (according to the papers) were foreign based and unknown. Fair enough if HM has an excellent scout system but I personally would Stuart Gray to pick his own signings.

Had things gone to plan, we'd have probably had this guy chomping at the bit, ready to come in and take on. Lee's role. Come to think of it, we'd have probably had a quick striker alongside Nuhiu, and quality defender on the bench so we didn't have to worry every time Lees went into a tackle, or Loovens went into the book. Ah, what might have been eh!!