Tom Lees

Free' in as much as L**ds didnt get owt.

Have to agree, he was IMMENSE tonight. did nothing wrong saturday but he only stood out as much as the other 3 defenders, but tonight it was a near perfect performance from him imo. looks really small on the pitch, for a CB anyway - not that it matters a jot when he performs like that. Great signing.

Can't agree more. Weren't the Leeds fans saying he just hoofs it all time. A few occasions tonight he was calm and collected under pressure.

Great signing I think so far.

Tom Lees was a scapegoat at Leeds last year it was infuriating reading people criticize Lees when he had done roger all wrong I can only imagine it's from those who don't attend, I'm still perplexed we didn't receive a fee for him you've got yourselves a bargain and I'm glad he's doing well down there.

I tried to post on here when the fuckwitt Leeds fans were slagging him off but I wasn't validated.

Edited by TomasBrolin

He looks quite accomplished and is an absolute steal (even if he did cost a fee). The thing is that he's 6'1" but he looks shorter compared to our team of giants. It's the same with Kieron Lee as he's 6'1" (according to the OS) but also he looks shorter than that.

Edited by shandypants

He looks quite accomplished and is an absolute steal (even if he did cost a fee). The thing is that he's 6'1" but he looks shorter compared to our team of giants. It's the same with Kieron Lee as he's 6'1" (according to the OS) but also he looks shorter than that.

I refer you to the Barnet cut/ Leg length theory

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/216222-corners/?p=5499508

Tom Lees was a scapegoat at Leeds last year it was infuriating reading people criticize Lees when he had done roger all wrong I can only imagine it's from those who don't attend, I'm still perplexed we didn't receive a fee for him you've got yourselves a bargain and I'm glad he's doing well down there.

I tried to post on here when the fuckwitt Leeds fans were slagging him off but I wasn't validated.

good of you to post that fella. It's good when opposition fans come on here with something productive to say rather than just talking crap and slagging people off.

I think he could turn out to be a awesome signing. Seen him twice now and I've been very impressed.