Concerning

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

The past three league games we've scored two goals - one in open play and the other a wonder strike.

We're relying on keeping a clean sheet to get the points currently.

Lack of creativity tonight cost us, not taking chances on Saturday cost us. 

Slightly concerning.

The past three league games we've scored two goals - one in open play and the other a wonder strike.

Slightly concerning.

Spot on

We need a winger. It was plain to see at brighton that we weren't going to score whilstever they had eleven beyond a worldy.

Keep the "blockers" in the middle but get someone who can compete with maghoma for the opposite flank to maguire. Preferably someone who can put the ball into the area with a bit of zip.

Slightly concerning.

The lack of creativity was a big concern tonight for sure. If Hutch and Lee are out for any length of time we need two midfield recruits IMO

We need a winger. It was plain to see at brighton that we weren't going to score whilstever they had eleven beyond a worldy.

Keep the "blockers" in the middle but get someone who can compete with maghoma for the opposite flank to maguire. Preferably someone who can put the ball into the area with a bit of zip.

Chris eagles

May had zero service yet should have had a penalty. Ref was poor. Ben Marshall and Maguire on the wings would have created more chances for us IMO.

I do think SG should have brought another midfielder on to try and retain possession second half which after 65 minutes we were struggling to do. It was like a training drill of attack v defence at times.

A draw was a fair result just not fair how it came about but that's football

Guest aj_owl

It's always one extreme to another with us. Needing to score 3 to win or relying on a clean sheet.

Although I don't think were totally devoid of creativity were just not taking the chances we do get

We didn't have many half chances tonight, nevermind clear cut ones.

The lack of creativity was a big concern tonight for sure. If Hutch and Lee are out for any length of time we need two midfield recruits IMO

Those two being "sent for scans" is more gutting than the equaliser.

I get the impression we could be about to run out of steam after a good start. Boro and Forest seem a lot tougher without our key midfield combo

We've lacked real creativity through the centre of midfield for a few seasons now, it's one area we constantly fail to improve on. It seems obvious that we won't get a full season out of Lee or Hutchinson and without those we're left with Coke, Semedo, Corry and Mccabe. I don't mind coke as back up but the others just don't fill me with any real confidence at all.

Guest Deleted member

This time 2 years ago we had 7 points from 3 games, and people were saying it was concerning that we shipped 2 goals in these 3 games... Basically unless we win every game 3-0 wednesday fans will not be happy

Spot on

Guest JonTheOwl66

May had zero service yet should have had a penalty. Ref was poor. Ben Marshall and Maguire on the wings would have created more chances for us IMO.

I do think SG should have brought another midfielder on to try and retain possession second half which after 65 minutes we were struggling to do. It was like a training drill of attack v defence at times.

A draw was a fair result just not fair how it came about but that's football

The problem is it was inevitable because we only scored thanks to a freekick from Maguire. You can't rely on goals like that on a weekly basis. 

We need to start being clinical. Create a chance and take it.