You'd have taken these results two weeks ago

Two weeks ago we'd have been over the moon with 5 points from those three fixtures, one goal conceded, unbeaten, and with an impressive cup victory to top it off.

Yes it's annoying not seeing us on 9 points at the top of that table, I think we've done enough to be there... but doesn't it show how improved we are that us fans are feeling that way?

With the way our summer went I honestly wouldn't have been surprised to see us still on zero points at this stage.

I'd never have taken a 96th minute equaliser though. That's never easy to take.

More concerned by the growing list of injuries. I can't see us keeping the unbeaten run going much further without our key players.

A couple of weeks ago i said I would take 7 points from August. I think we could've done that already which is frustrating.

Can we still get to 7? Hopefully. It's amazing how draws count for so little in this league though

Absolutely.

Went from a top of the table side, to a midtable side, in 30 seconds.

Makes a huge difference psychologically.

Yep, the psychological impact will take a lot of the shine of what was and is a decent result. If the goals had been scored the other way round, with us getting a 95th minute equaliser, everything would be a lot rosier (blue roses, obviously). 

Guest wilyfox

We've exceeded my expectations for our first three league games. Derby and Brighton were both contesting the play-offs just three months ago, and Millwall are a very different proposition these days - as are we.

Guest wilyfox

it doesnt excuse the fact that we shud have a t least 2 more points now

Brighton and Derby will feel the same. O'Grady should have scored against us, Russell should also have scored against us. It balances out somewhat.

We've exceeded my expectations for our first three league games. Derby and Brighton were both contesting the play-offs just three months ago, and Millwall are a very different proposition these days - as are we.

True, I cant see any any really bad sides other than Blackpool this season.

There's something about Millwall though, you always feel like you shouldve beaten them.

Guest Big Guns

Brighton and Derby will feel the same. O'Grady should have scored against us, Russell should also have scored against us. It balances out somewhat.

and newwho shud have scored against derby hes already cost us 2 wins i reckon

Agree, i thought we would have a max of 4pts by now, prob a loss to Brighton, draw with Derby (at best) and a win last night.

Really need to improve the squad depth though and IF we were to lose the next 2, which is a real possibility then the good work will have been undone

Expected a point from Brighton and win and a draw from the home games.

We are pretty solid but lacking a cutting edge.Its frustrating but im sure we'll bring players in and we have lee and lavery to come back.

Bit frustrated that we couldn't get them in during the summer but ya know.

Edited by Eightace

still crying out for a winger and midfield creative type.... bet we are still saying this this time next season.

BUT these 2 players would lift us close to the playoffs imo, barr a big injury list to the current team (which might be happening already)