Hutchinson

I was really surprised they didn't get him off quicker.

Me too; it was clear for 10 minutes at least that he had a problem.

With his history of injury problems was always a gamble giving him a contract. Fed up of us signing players with injury problems and then saying how unlucky we are we can not get everyone fit. Although in Hutchinsons case have to wait and see how bad this one is.

Hutch had a back injury nothing to do with his previous knee problems as far as we know. Injuries happen especially when you commit as whole heartedly as he does. We are lucky to have him.

Guest JonTheOwl66

it's a back injury nothing to do with the knee problems that historically he has struggled with...for someone who puts himself about as Hutch does it's inevitable he'll get knocks...or do people think it's now a non contact sport ffs

Your back has absolutely everything to do with your knees, and legs in general. It's basic physiological knowledge of the human anatomy.

Not saying it is purely a root cause of that but there's every chance.

Just listened to Stuart's interview, & I don't detect from his tone that we're looking to get anyone fresh in for the weekend. No chance of Lee playing and Hutch going for the scan today. Coke & Semedo in there then. Hope to goodness we don't pick up another. He already mentioned the lads from the development squad.  :st2:

Play young at RB put Palmer on RM to help cover RM stick maguire in number10 type role with Coke and Semedo just behind him?

Be better off playing Helan at RB to be honest, yeah he's got no right foot but he's barely got a left foot either, could even swap Mattock over and play Helan at LB

Wouldn't fancy an academy lad dealing with the pace of Adomah,  Helan on the other hand would be fine

Can't see any of this happening though

Edited by Lee A

Your back has absolutely everything to do with your knees, and legs in general. It's basic physiological knowledge of the human anatomy.

Not saying it is purely a root cause of that but there's every chance.

You have a point; hamstrings/lower back; core. I'd be amazed though if Hutch's knee condition was the cause of last nights injury though

You have a point; hamstrings/lower back; core. I'd be amazed though if Hutch's knee condition was the cause of last nights injury though

He looked to have landed with a hard jolt on the edge of our box after a defensive header at the Leppings lane end and his hand instantly went to his back. 

I don't think in this case it was related to his knees.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Be better off playing Helan at RB to be honest, yeah he's got no right foot but he's barely got a left foot either, could even swap Mattock over and play Helan at LB

Wouldn't fancy an academy lad dealing with the pace of Adomah, Helan on the other hand would be fine

Can't see any of this happening though

I wouldn't be overly happy with young at RB either but gray has already dropped a big hint saying how highly he rates him, with Palmer switched to RM it gives him better cover. To be honest I don't rate Helan at all in any position!!!!

Play young at RB put Palmer on RM to help cover RM stick maguire in number10 type role with Coke and Semedo just behind him?

Not a bad shout. How long is Buxton out for?

He looked to have landed with a hard jolt on the edge of our box after a defensive header at the Leppings lane end and his hand instantly went to his back. 

I don't think in this case it was related to his knees.

Me neither.

Zayatte at CB, Lees at RB, Palmer at CM with Coke and Semedo in a 451?

He took a heavy fall which would have been the catalyst but if he's got dodgy knees, he will in all likelihood, be putting a lot of pressure on his back.  Hope to see him back soon cos he is a colossus for us.

Lots of people saying he keeps getting clattered by opposing players in our first couple of matches, maybe it's true or we're just petrified when someone goes near him? ;)

Zayatte at CB, Lees at RB, Palmer at CM with Coke and Semedo in a 451?

Lots of people saying he keeps getting clattered by opposing players in our first couple of matches, maybe it's true or we're just petrified when someone goes near him? ;)

It's a hard game imo he's targeted by opposition coaches and understandably so  always was the game to do the opposition key players early on