Hutchinson

Guest JonTheOwl66

strange that he started. Thought it would have been semedo and coke

Very strange. Perhaps even bordering on foolish. Nothing to do with if the players thinks he's okay to play.

Physiologically - were there any concerns? 

Don't think it's a coincidence this injury tonight myself.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He was fit to play. If it was his knees again you could argue that he shouldnt have played but he picked up a back injury.

Back injuries can be linked to absolutely everything. I don't know if it was an impact injury or not, but there's every chance that this injury could have been caused by his knees. 

He was fit to play. If it was his knees again you could argue that he shouldnt have played but he picked up a back injury.

I understand that but I was surprised that gray picked him due to his knee problems. it was unlucky that it was his back but it could potentially have picked up another knee injury instead. If that makes sense, don't know if I have explained myself too well :)

Very strange. Perhaps even bordering on foolish. Nothing to do with if the players thinks he's okay to play.

Physiologically - were there any concerns? 

Don't think it's a coincidence this injury tonight myself.

Think you're reading too much into it Jon with the advantage of hindsight, if he had came through unscathed and we held on for another minute this topic wouldn't have been even murmured on here.

He was fit to start the game and Stuart picked his strongest side, simple really.

Think you're reading too much into it Jon with the advantage of hindsight, if he had came through unscathed and we held on for another minute this topic wouldn't have been even murmured on here.

He was fit to start the game and Stuart picked his strongest side, simple really.[/qu

You're talking too much sense now.

You've been on here long enough to know that we have to have someone to blame

Edited by Corneliusreeve

Who'd have thought Owlstalk had so many qualified Physio's

When a player is constantly holding his back, struggling to walk freely never mind run and sitting on the floor, you ain't got to be a physio to see he needs to come off.

Couple that with his importance to us right now, keeping him on the pitch so long was crazy.

Edited by RichSheffWeds

He was holding his back just in front of us nearly twenty minutes before he went off and was making little gestures to the bench.

They asked him if he was ok to carry on, or if he needed to come off - he took some pain killers and played on for a bit to see what happened. He then had to come off.

With his history of injury problems was always a gamble giving him a contract. Fed up of us signing players with injury problems and then saying how unlucky we are we can not get everyone fit. Although in Hutchinsons case have to wait and see how bad this one is.

thing is. We're never going to get a player of Hutchinson's quality without caveats.

sometimes its worth the risk.

Hopefully injury not too bad.

thing is. We're never going to get a player of Hutchinson's quality without caveats.

sometimes its worth the risk.

Hopefully injury not too bad.

I agree a fully fit Hutchinson is a good player but I do not think he is a superstar like some I have read on here.

When we had him on loan last season he missed 50% of the games through injury or suspensions so risk not worth taking for me.