Who went?

Worked hard but didn't create much.

Not think either keeper made a save of note.

Steve May has no pace - but has hardly had a sniff at goal through lack of service.

Can't see where the service will really come from without lee.

May looked ok but defenders are all over him not letting him have any time .

maghoma stood out he was making some good runs but didnt try a shot.

We played well tho, not as good as last saturday but it was against a more physical side .

Edited by stocksyuto

Thought Millwall started the better kept the ball well but eventually we got into the game about 20 mins in and looked much better.

May had a few half chances again and looked sharp, Maghoma had a good chance when their keeper made a mistake but took one too many touches instead of just hitting it!

Thought Palmer linked up well down the right again putting in crosses but struggled getting back to defend a few times, maybe under the weather feeling ill?

Wasn't a penalty for me at all, and i'd personally blame Helan for the goal. Left Mattock exposed by drifting infield too much meaning the cross could be put in although on the other hand i often feel Mattock doesn't get close enough to defend crosses also. Maybe a combination of both

Edited by MichaelSwfc1867

Yes I am - remember quite clearly 2 occasions he set off and couldn't beat his marker.

Same reason Helan messed up when he ran through, knew the defender was gonna catch him so he ran wide

The time when May went passed one defender and the other caught up? Disagree completely. Plus I doubt many players are quicker than Helan in the league

The time when May went passed one defender and the other caught up? Disagree completely. Plus I doubt many players are quicker than Helan in the league

So why did Helan when bearing down on goal end up running to the corner flag when it was obvious the defender was gonna catch him?

So why did Helan when bearing down on goal end up running to the corner flag when it was obvious the defender was gonna catch him?

Because he never knows what to do with the bloody ball. I can guarantee this guy is the fastest in our team and one of the fastest in the league. Just poo with the ball

Steve May has no pace - but has hardly had a sniff at goal through lack of service.

Really?

I thought he showed tremendous pace, even more remarkable seeing as he worked harder than any of the other 22 on the park an all.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.