Traffic Wardens out in force tonight

If the road has yellow lines or a no parking Ballard and you park on the pavement, it's the same as parking on the road! Also if you park at the junction of a road where the tram lines are, it's an urban clear way and you will also get a ticket!

Your welcome!! WAWAW. UTO!

Cheers mate, what time do you lot clock off tonight?

Parking around the ground is becoming an increasing issue. Over the summer yellow lines have been painted on the roads just off Middlewood Road, opposite the Park. I'm not sure exactly where the council expect people to park. It's a ground in the middle of houses, with backstreets. Public transport is simply not practical for many.

As long as I've been going to hillsboro people have parked on the footpath on herries road. But it seems every now again this is illegal and

everyone gets a ticket. Not sure wtf that's about

Only the ones parked on double yellows! Which is a parking offence, unless you have a disabled badge!

Write "Police" on your car and you can park on the pavement next to the tram stop on Middlewood Rd or outside the tattoo shop opposite the park. You'll even get it guarded by mounted Police. Just watch out for the poo poo on the floor and pavement when you get back to it.

Some idiot in a big white 4x4 was parked slap bang on the pavement on herries road, giving me and my two kids no choice but to walk on the road. A woman walking in front if us said something to him, so the idiot opens his car door forcing my 8 year old daughter and 13 year old son into oncoming cars.

Pavements are for pedestrians, not forlazy, bald headed idiots to park their flash cars on.

And when I told him exactly what he was, a Richard head, apparently I can't speak to him like that.

I don't see why people are being cocky little keyboard warriors . whilst I always park in places I know I wont get fined, I take no pleasure in seeing a hideous little jobsworth rubbing his little paws together while he prints out his precious ticket

...ahhhh..."hideous little jobsworth" ...good to know you have personal inside knowledge on them all. I don't get all the hatred to someone doing a job they are asked to do. You have good and bad people in all jobs but I don't see those people continually denigrated and abused.

Don't park in illegal parking places and nobody will ticket you. 

...ahhhh..."hideous little jobsworth" ...good to know you have personal inside knowledge on them all. I don't get all the hatred to someone doing a job they are asked to do. You have good and bad people in all jobs but I don't see those people continually denigrated and abused.

No they choose to do that job.

They choose to do that job. They choose to be hated by a large section of society , ie , motorists . I would rather live on the streets and beg for money than screw motorists out of money on behalf of the council. Traffic wardens are parasites .

Edited by S36 OWL