beer in the ground

I think it was actually £3.30 last year for a 500ml bottle of carling.

Works out at 66p per ml.

This year £3.50 for a 330ml bottle of fosters.

Works out at £1.06 per ml.

A whopping 61 % price hike, on a price per ml basis.

Where else and what other product could you possibly sell for this kind of price hike?

Total and utter rip off. No beer on the kop for us this season. That's 5 adults, minimum 1-2 drinks each per game in lost revenue straight off the bat.

Works out at 66p per ml.

Where else and what other product could you possibly sell for this kind of price hike?

Total and utter rip off. No beer on the kop for us this season. That's 5 adults, minimum 1-2 drinks each per game in lost revenue straight off the bat.

How on earth have you got to those figures. I know prices are high but not this high lol

How on earth have you got to those figures. I know prices are high but not this high lol

oops

330/500= .66 or

.66p per ml for carling. My bad.

350/330 =

1.06p per ml. For fosters. My bad

1.06-.66= .4

.4/.66 *100 = 60.6%. The percentage increase was the point I was trying to make.

Bit late at night for doing maths!

Every football fan knows the catering is rubbish at the majority of grounds. Get a drink and summat to eat, outside the stadium, then you won't have to come on here complaining. Hillsborough Club, Old Crown, Park Hotel, Rawson, all open for business on match days.

It's a long walk to the Rawson and back at half time

Works out at 66p per ml.

Hi Bob. I hope you're enjoying retirement.

why anyone would buy food from the ground when there´s 3 beres pork shops in the vicinity is beyond me .......as for the beer its a football ground we all know the arnt going to be keeping a decent pint of draught and that canned beer´s crap .

Works out at 66p per ml.

nice profile picture you've got there lol

Every football fan knows the catering is rubbish at the majority of grounds. Get a drink and summat to eat, outside the stadium, then you won't have to come on here complaining. Hillsborough Club, Old Crown, Park Hotel, Rawson, all open for business on match days. As long as people are stupid enough to pay over inflated prices for a second rate product the caterers are going to let them do it.

our pies used to be excellent, won an award one season. Pie and bovril/lager at half time used to be part of the day out.