beer in the ground

If you purchased a bag if crisps at every home league game, how much would each crisp cost you over the season? Let's say a bag if crisps has 25 crisps in them not including the scraps at bottom of the bag.

Guest 1banana2banana

Scandalous. How to drive people away from football grounds.

Overpriced beer would drive people away from football grounds? Seriously? I go to watch wednesday first, if we played on a grass hill in the middle of nowhere and there wasn't any food or drink avaliable atall I'd still go, it's 90mins without a pint. Get yasens to a few aa meetings lads

Overpriced beer would drive people away from football grounds? Seriously? I go to watch wednesday first, if we played on a grass hill in the middle of nowhere and there wasn't any food or drink avaliable atall I'd still go, it's 90mins without a pint. Get yasens to a few aa meetings lads

I think he means driving people a away before the match. Spending money elsewhere rather than get in the ground early and have a pint. Not driving people away from the football.

You deserve everything you get for drinking fosters.

lol

So true.

If they charged normal prices, or dare I say it arrange a contract with Sam Smiths and sell cheaper beer. I for one would go early to the game.

Also just putting it out there, why can't we take beer to our seats?

They allow it in Germany and it caused no problem at the WC.

Guest _Ibbo_

Pint of Amstel in grandstand which weren't too bad & I think it's £3.70 & smiths is £3.40

Hardly cheap but I'll pay that, it's the food which is a complete rip off

The Amstel price in the south is OK. 

Pay about that at hotels etc for a pint.