beer in the ground

Something tells me this catering company is going to screw us while the contract last,if it was owned by the club and say they charged just .05p a pint more with proceeds going to club profits surely more people would be encouraged to drink in ground,and what about the pies laughable price ,£3.50 peas .50 gravy.50,get to morrisons or asda 4 pies for same price ,Fans getting screwed especially them taking young kids oh and a bag of crisp £1.50 :milan:

Every football fan knows the catering is rubbish at the majority of grounds. Get a drink and summat to eat, outside the stadium, then you won't have to come on here complaining. Hillsborough Club, Old Crown, Park Hotel, Rawson, all open for business on match days. As long as people are stupid enough to pay over inflated prices for a second rate product the caterers are going to let them do it.

Every football fan knows the catering is rubbish at the majority of grounds. Get a drink and summat to eat, outside the stadium, then you won't have to come on here complaining. Hillsborough Club, Old Crown, Park Hotel, Rawson, all open for business on match days. As long as people are stupid enough to pay over inflated prices for a second rate product the caterers are going to let them do it.

Sometimes it's easier for me to grab a couple a beers at the ground as I've got a young un

Does that make it ok for the club/catering company to continuously rob us blind.

Pi$$ poor quality products on sale at pi$$ poor prices

Sometimes it's easier for me to grab a couple a beers at the ground as I've got a young un

Does that make it ok for the club/catering company to continuously rob us blind.

My circumstances are they same so I couldn't agree more pal.

£3.50 for 330 ml,  first and last bottle of the season for me, 

Yep, me too. Bloody warm as well, Club is a joke on that front. Got it horribly wrong. Won't even go down the fosters route, wtf is that all about? don't know whats worse, the price, the small bottle, or the fact that it's just Fosters. Money staying in my pocket from now on.

It's a crying shame, the fans deserve better

Only way for change is a boycott