Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Did well today.

Shame he seems to freeze at the moment if scoring.

He's always going to have his knockers, but there's a player there.

Much better at holding it up than Madine.

I had moobs once but careful eating, plenty of water and some swimming and my knockers were gone.

Guest The Horse

He's a very intelligent and technically gifted player.
We are very lucky to have him.
Reminds me (ish) of Bervatov insofar that he prefers it at his feet and will never be a great header - despite his height.
His touch and vision is sometimes ahead of some of his team mates.
Think him and May will make a great partnership once they understand each other.

I agree with most here! Despite that he needs to improve his finishing, his overall contribution to the team is excellent. Mattock, Maghoma and him all linked up very well, especially in the first half. 

Madine is a good finsher, but he doesn't link up the play as well. And more crucially his positional sense and runs into space need to be worked on.

He has excellent hold up play. 

Really links up well with midfield and I can't imagine any defender likes playing against someone who is 6ft 6 or whatever he is. 

This is despite him having huge knockers. 

Seems I'm in the minority, but he's simply not good enough. He falls into the same group as O'Grady, Kuqi, Booth, Sodje etc. Players who's commitment you can never question, but just aren't good enough. Nuihu had about 4 good games last season, was poor at Brighton, average on Tues night and average again today, yet because he visibly puts a shift in, fans warm to him. We are weaker with him in the team.

Seems I'm in the minority, but he's simply not good enough. He falls into the same group as O'Grady, Kuqi, Booth, Sodje etc. Players who's commitment you can never question, but just aren't good enough. Nuihu had about 4 good games last season, was poor at Brighton, average on Tues night and average again today, yet because he visibly puts a shift in, fans warm to him. We are weaker with him in the team.

He wasn't average today. 

Get bored of fans who just hate players and simply can't bring themselves to acknowledge the fact that they play well. 

You've just heard McClaren, the opposition manager, praise him. 

He wasn't average today.

Get bored of fans who just hate players and simply can't bring themselves to acknowledge the fact that they play well.

He wasn't average today.

Opposition Manager praised him, but Gray subbed him.