Shawlane aquaforce vs sheffield Wednesday

Don't know whether I can get there mate depending on work but put a donate link up and I'll contribute

yep, we're on with it pal, thank you

Will be there - SWFC sending a combined U18/U21 side - a new ground to tick off for fiver (which goes to charity).nice one

Bring it on.

Will be there - SWFC sending a combined U18/U21 side - a new ground to tick off for fiver (which goes to charity).nice one

Bring it on.

nice one Edited by council owl

I'll see if we can sort a just giving page pal, thank you.

Would gladly donate through this way when it's set-up. Nice to hear a good news full recovery story. A good Wednesday mate of ours from Elsecar ended his days in Weston Park so it's a no brainer on that score. Can't make the match though, as we're in Switzerland to watch England in a qualifier that night. Don't tell me, we must be no brainers to keep following 'em! :wacko:

Would gladly donate through this way when it's set-up. Nice to hear a good news full recovery story. A good Wednesday mate of ours from Elsecar ended his days in Weston Park so it's a no brainer on that score. Can't make the match though, as we're in Switzerland to watch England in a qualifier that night. Don't tell me, we must be no brainers to keep following 'em! :wacko:

cheers pal