Milans Annual pre season bs athon

Good old Milan ... 2 months wasted waiting for Borat to transfer his dinar and now here we are 36 hrs to kick off and the usual rush to sign anyone.... Oh and lo and behold ... Here it coma the old loan window rubbish.

Absolutely fed up with the drivel and spin out of this club ... For once can we not conduct ourselves in a well organised manner .

I thought the jimmy smith pre season took the biscuit ... This tops it

Think your sentiment is shared by the majority of the fanbase (apart from the clappers of reduced mental capacity). Every way you look at it it is tonk. Mate who has had a season ticket for 30+ years is gutted he renewed. Think the best thing would be a sharp exit for MM before things turn completely on him. Whatever happened to sitting down and running through scenarios -plan A, takeover completed in July, SG given funds to buy during summer. Plan B, delay in TO beyond July, SG's transfer and wages budget is x and y. This will be instigated if the TO is not ratified by 20/07/14. Plan C...........

The basics are always wrong with our club.

Davey ... Seriously do one and no I Aint meeting you in the barrack

Believe all the spin you want but this club has relegation battle all over it . Madine and Nuhiu up front ... Give me a break It all lies with our saviour

Edited by canyoujust

Yes, I have to agree. This pre-season has been second only to the one where our only signing was JOC. However, back then we all knew we were skint - this time we were told to get ready for the 40 million notes and quality signings. Shambles doesn't even get close to a description of events

What really fecks me off is 3 weeks ago everyone had doubts but good old aqua Milan rolled out his usual BS . I thought we had players lined up to join.. Now it's the loan window and hopefully a guy from ST JOhnstone who I pray is fecking great ... Seriously

If Borat is no good please a t least spare us the spin ..

Edited by canyoujust

Guest s11 owl

yeah he's a reet 'un, and his first names milan and he's from slovav no americ no yugo no hertz rental well you know what i mean he a reet  bell, all together now..............

Why don't you start ANOTHER thread moaning at the club...that should do it...I'm sure things will change rapidly now the club know you're so dissatisfied. Oh wait...you moaned on here instead of emailing the club

clap clap clap

I think Milan forgot the fundamentals when agreeing the sale - its not real until the cash is in the account.

What I believe will be the most disappointing aspect of it if things fall through, is the likelihood of struggling for the first few months putting off potential buyers again.

Then we are heading backwards.

I'm disappointed but not surprised.

I think Grandad has a point, this summer has been pretty shambolic.

We were told by Milan that we would be aiming for promotion this season, with Matty Fryatt leading the line.

Even Gray himself hoped to have everyone at the club for pre season to be ready for the new season and hopefully get off to a good start.

We released 13 plus players (incl. 5 loan players) at the end of last season, which freed up a lot of wages from the budget which were said to be going towards 4-5 quality signings this summer.

We were told 2 weeks ago that we couldn't sign anyone for a fee due to the takeover process, which turned out to be false.

Then we have just had one of our most valuable players in Antonio being sold for peanuts.  I personally think the takeover will be sorted sometime in October.  Antonio had to be sold as MM is currently unwilling to invest more money into the club after agreeing to a sale to Mammadov.    

Yeah its not been great at all but what can we actually do about it.

I hope we can get off to a good start on saturday and hopefully Stevie May to sign.  Fingers crossed.

Davey ... Seriously do one and no I Aint meeting you in the barrack

Believe all the spin you want but this club has relegation battle all over it . Madine and Nuhiu up front ... Give me a break It all lies with our saviour

Why post another one when there are already multiple posts saying the same thing and don't give me the clapper poo poo...everyone knows what's happening and how we are behind for the start of the season...stamping your feet on here won't change anything unless you started it to have a go at other posters under the guise of being a TrueFan

I think Grandad has a point, this summer has been pretty shambolic.

We were told by Milan that we would be aiming for promotion this season, with Matty Fryatt leading the line.

Even Gray himself hoped to have everyone at the club for pre season to be ready for the new season and hopefully get off to a good start.

We released 13 plus players (incl. 5 loan players) at the end of last season, which freed up a lot of wages from the budget which were said to be going towards 4-5 quality signings this summer.

We were told 2 weeks ago that we couldn't sign anyone for a fee due to the takeover process, which turned out to be false.

Then we have just had one of our most valuable players in Antonio being sold for peanuts. I personally think the takeover will be sorted sometime in October. Antonio had to be sold as MM is currently unwilling to invest more money into the club after agreeing to a sale to Mammadov.

Yeah its not been great at all but what can we actually do about it.

I hope we can get off to a good start on saturday and hopefully Stevie May to sign. Fingers crossed.

It's not Grandad

lol

what will be will be , too long in the tooth to get uptight about owt swfc related if it somehow gets sorted then it's a bonus, other than that we struggle on with what we have , won't be happy but it's out of our hands ,