Enthusiasm tanks....

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Its not that long ago that Milan talked about his enthusiasm tanks needing refilling. 

Well, right now I know exactly how he feels. The protracted takeover saga, only one new face in the first team squad, Gray talking about missing out on players as a result, still kicking off with 3 distinctly average strikers for what seems like the umpteenth season running.

I'd say my enthusiasm tank for the new season is at about 20%. 

Wheres yours?

Guest Deleted member

Ive been on holiday so missed all the pre season friendlies - Im still here now.

Had the chance to get back for the Barnsley game - but decided to stay on an extra day.

I usually go to all the friendlies

About 85, off work for 2 weeks, takeover happening hopefully, not a lot of new players yet but hopefully will come, friendlies started and season kicks off in 2 weeks, get in. Plus some Stella in the fridge to hit tonight.

Im at about 25%

Its clear that Milan is penny pinching now

Every player we miss out on now is another 5 to 10k a week he/the club doesn't have to pay

Its just a waiting game now, I just hope we arnt cast adrift when its all sorted out

Mine was overflowing 2 or 3 weeks ago but emptying rapidly. Just found out I've got to miss the Derby game even though I've got a season ticket,I'd normally be gutted but at the moment i couldn't give a rubber duck.

Im at about 25%

Its clear that Milan is penny pinching now

You sell a car for 10k to a bloke.

Bloke in holiday but will conclude money when back.

You decide in meantime to spend a couple hundred quid adding extras to it knowing you already sold it and won't get it back.

Reight.

If & when the takeover goes through my attitude might change. Can't be bothered to go tonight & that isn't me. Rather watch my lad play a pre season friendly. Not missed swfc this Summer at all, and going into the start of the season with our current squad depresses me even further. Desperate for this takeover to go through & for us to get some quality into the side.

About 85% as I am always this time of year...Been bored with no football...I will be excited a week on Sat.

And friendlies dont mean diddly squat. Although Ive been persuaded to go to Barnsley as my brother bought tickets without me knowing and ive never been to Oakwell.