biggest ffs wednesday moment

Pretty much anytime there is talk of a takeover as we always seem to screw that up.

On the field.

66 cup final

70 v Man City

84 Liverpool in LC at Hillsborough

85 Chelsea in LC at Hillsborough

93 Cup finals (all of them)

These are the big ones, but so many, way too many to list I mean it's Wednesday FFS!

lol

Dizzys Dad

30 Jul 2014

Season we were relegated from prem. already down, Arsenal away, night game, 3-1 up with not much time left. We hadn`t won there in 30+ visits.

Thought at least that`s a monkey off our back. They scored twice to get a draw.

I was in the North bank that night with a mate who was an Arsenal fan, if I remember rightly he brought Petit and Vierra on, it just turned the game

It has to be the ball slipping under Gerry Youngs foot and Mike Trebilko running on to slot past Ron Springett.

We didn't deserve that, not Gerry Young, Not the team, not Alan Brown, not the fans... 48 years on it still brings a lump in my throat.

If any one thing hardened my commitment to Wednesday that was it !

wasnt it derek temple that scored

Just remembered the biggest ffs moment from my early years, the FA Cup semi final at Highbury in 1983.

Everything was going for us in the cup that year, despite being drawn away in every round, and it seemed that it really was our year. Even though we were in the second division and Brighton were in the first. albeit about to be relegated, we were favourites and it felt like nobody even considered the possibility of losing and everybody was talking about Wembley. Wednesday fans just took over North London, I still remember being in a beer garden of a pub in Cockfosters and my Dad falling backwards over a bench with two full pints in his hands and he barely spilt a drop. And then we just never performed in the game, I was in the main stand level with the goal at the clock end and still clearly remember that split second when Case's free kick hit the bar and bounced down just over the line thinking "that's over the line, I hope nobody's seen it". When Mirocevic equalised he ran straight over to us, a great moment, and then it looked like there was only one winner until Brighton broke away and scored the winner against the run of play. To this day, I hate Brighton, Steve Foster, and Jimmy Melia for his stupid shoes and dance at the end.

Were they white loafers by any chance ?

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.