biggest ffs wednesday moment

Worst one in all seriousness was Chris Woods letting that one in against Arsenal. My granddad clipped me (more like punched me) across the head.

Derby away 2000, 3-1 up in 90th min and f@cked it up!

These 2 by a distance.  :duntmatter:

Guest mkowl

Well Wembley 1993 at about 10.30pm when Woods flapped at that header. Was sat bang in line with the goaline and that sinking moment hit

It has to be the ball slipping under Gerry Youngs foot and Mike Trebilko running on to slot past Ron Springett.

We didn't deserve that, not Gerry Young, Not the team, not Alan Brown, not the fans... 48 years on it still brings a lump in my throat.

If any one thing hardened my commitment to Wednesday that was it !

Every time we've played Doncaster since they got promoted

Ditto.

However my ultimate ffs wednesday moment was leading 2-0 away to Swindon on a freezing cold evening...only to let in 3 goals in the final 10 minutes.

I was only 9 and I threw a strop about going to another match again.

Swindon away on a cold Tuesday night. Might have been around the end of the Turner era. 2 up with 10 ish left. Lost 3-2. Seems to have happened a lot this.

Colchester at home first game of the season when Turner had signed about 300 players. Loads of hope and we lost 3 nil.

Geoff Sheard in the Yorkshire Post. Aerialgate.

That goal against Ipswich (?) a couple of seasons ago when we tried to play the offside trap in their half then just stood with hands in the air for ten minutes while 3 of their men passed it into the net.

Kim Olsen.