He's coming home.....

Even supposing that Blackburn were willing to sell he'd probably be on 20-25K a week, do we want to match those wages?

#realitycheck

20-25k? Reckon that might be a bit high. They did sign him in the Championship so doubt he's on that sort of money

Even supposing that Blackburn were willing to sell he'd probably be on 20-25K a week, do we want to match those wages?

#realitycheck

He might not be.

Tinks is checking it out later with her mate who models for Blackburn Fc, modelling for their catalogue.

Very nice blonde btw

#realitycheck

Not really but if we're ever to move out of our cesspit of underachievment we'll end up doing it one day - plenty of clubs in the Championship are paying at this level - often for second rate ex-prem drivel......  The Blackpool Chairman is right really but we wouldn't want to be in their situation either would we?  Its all gone barmy.

Not really but if we're ever to move out of our cesspit of underachievment we'll end up doing it one day - plenty of clubs in the Championship are paying at this level - often for second rate ex-prem drivel......  The Blackpool Chairman is right really but we wouldn't want to be in their situation either would we?  Its all gone barmy.

And we almost were prepared to meet Brandao's wage demands, albeit lower than that, but still significantly higher than average.  

Describes so vividly our last twenty years existence.

Hutchinson lees Westwood playing for nothing then.

I wouldn't imagine that Lees is on anywhere near what Gardner was on.

Westwood as I hear it took a big cut to come to play first team football and though Hutchinson is a quality player I doubt given the fact he's already been retired from the game once in his life on MASSIVE money. I wouldn't be too surprised if there wasn't some sort of appearance bonuses making up his deal to be honest.

Edited by Lord Snooty

I wouldn't imagine that Lees is on anywhere near what Gardner was on.

Westwood as I hear it took a big cut to come to play first team football and though Hutchinson is a quality player I doubt given the fact he's already been retired from the game once in his life on MASSIVE money. I wouldn't be too surprised if there wasn't some sort of appearance bonuses making up his deal to be honest.

Liera, Taylor and Onyewu wages also freed up.