Thing that annoyed me last season was he'd be everywhere for 4-5 games. Forcing us forwards, starting attacks, breaking up play. All round box to box midfielder.

But then we'd hit a patch of games where we needed results and the ground would be packed out. And he'd just go missing for 2-3 games.

His form is just weird if anything. It just drops off a cliff edge when the going gets tough.

Who? When ?

He's dogshite

Absolute.

Giles Coke .is a joke....and a coward of a footballer

I would honestly honestly  rather play with 10 men.

Is Coke our brand new scape goat when results don't go our way??

He's not our best player by a long way but he always gives his all and if he's in starting line up against Brighton we've got to give him our full support.

Is Coke our brand new scape goat when results don't go our way??

He's not our best player by a long way but he always gives his all and if he's in starting line up against Brighton we've got to give him our full support.

You must be going to different games than me.

Guest 5512uto

He's alright as a scapegoat but probably won't play enough next season to be the main target, good thing we've got nuhiu

How he has remained here for so long is one of life's great mysteries.

I always think that. What is he doing here. Irvine signed him didn't he? It's like he's got a hold on someone at the club so guaranteed a job for life.

Kids never been a championship player either.

He'll see us all out will giles.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

His 20 yard sideway passes to the full backs are top class nearly in david batty's league! cant believe mansfield and northampton let him go lol

His agent wants knighting for getting him that last contract extension.

Too right. Think most of us were shocked at the time and so far have been proved right. Has all the attributes to be a top midfielder but obviously there's something missing between the ears because he only actually shows it 1 game in 6