Milans Aqua Phone BS Bingo...

I think its approaching that time where we will get an interview on RS with Milans Aqua phone and a probing Andy Giddings...its nearing end of Pre-season and this one is up there for its incompetence ....

Yes there is a fakeover in the offing but yet again HMSPTL sets sail with no crew , a leaking boat and a dead parrot...

Roll on January 31st when we can dream of some emergency loans!

I think its approaching that time where we will get an interview on RS with Milans Aqua phone and a probing Andy Giddings...its nearing end of Pre-season and this one is up there for its incompetence ....

Yes there is a fakeover in the offing but yet again HMSPTL sets sail with no crew , a leaking boat and a dead parrot...

Roll on January 31st when we can dream of some emergency loans!

I'm the biggest pessimist on here.

But I don't think it's that bad.

Plus, it's sunny where I am. I've had it worse.

Think everything to do with the takeover was brought forward to boost the ST sales.

This is the one area that MM falls down on.

Makes the same presumptions as all previous chairman in recent years as to the IQ of the supporters.

Think it will go thru ok but lord help us if this T/O falls through now.

Never a dull moment going down to S6 is there.!

I'm the biggest pessimist on here.

But I don't think it's that bad.

Plus, it's sunny where I am. I've had it worse.

Since when have you been a pessimist?  You can clap as good as the best of them. 

Edited by shandypants

Pessimism is the best stance when it comes to the club we love....

What takeover in recent times has seen such a silent partner re the new owner....Christ I know he is secretive but a mime artist would be more vocal...the silence is deafening re progress....don't get me started on Friday nights release submitted via the free wifi at the Varsity...

Milan's media savvy BS is wearing thin on us all.....

Questions that should be simply answered..

1) Have we yet filed this with the FL

2) If not when will it be done...now HM has his focus ..sort of on us surely it will be a smooth an quick moving process

What takeover in recent times has seen such a silent partner re the new owner....Christ I know he is secretive but a mime artist would be more vocal...the silence is deafening re progress....don't get me started on Friday nights release submitted via the free wifi at the Varsity...

2) If not when will it be done...now HM has his focus ..sort of on us surely it will be a smooth an quick moving process

So is the silence actually silent or is it deafening?  You're confusing me. 

Since when have you been a pessimist?  You can clap as good as the best of them.

I didn't clap over Jones. From early days.

I haven't condemned Milan - if that's what you mean. Certainly with regard to some of the unsubstantiated rubbish. So I've clapped him. Still do.

I'm not clapping now with regards to the current shambles.

I clap or, boo, when I want to or, as I feel is merited.

Not when I'm told to, on here.

lol

Wi shitt, this club hasn't excited me since the 90's.

They're doing a very good job in carrying on their good work as well

Guest Big Guns

It's all a pretty depressing on here at the minute. Negative over the top rubbish posted over and over again.

We're all frustrated with the current situation...but come on.

Here's a proper clapper I wouldn't say readings a clapper a total nut job yes but not a clapper

Does he though?

If his focus was on us surely the deal would have been pretty much completed by now. Instead all we have is a club statement saying they hope to have a further statement by the start of the season. Not at all confident that this will go through in the way we would all like (i.e. fairly quickly with funds to improve the squad).

Here's a proper clapper I wouldn't say readings a clapper a total nut job yes but not a clapper

i bet some loons clap the players on to the pitch at the start of a game even though we've lost the previous game.