First 5 Games

Guest The Horse

It'll be the same old thing - needing at least a three goal lead to stand a chance of a win.

Opposition is guaranteed at least one goal a game with this squad.

If we're going with what we have, I fear......we're all dooooomed a tell thi.

Brighton - Lose 3-1

Derby - Lose 2-0

Millwall - Draw 1-1

Middlesborough - Lose 2-1

Forest - Lose - 4-1

No No No we will do better than that.

Brighton's a tough but winnable game. Millwall's obviously the most winnable on paper. I can see us getting a draw out of 1 of the others. Possibly 5-7 points for me, if we manage to start our best 11 in all 5. Hopefully the takeover will go through sooner rather than later and we can add more quality and depth before playing too many games takes its toll on a clearly depleted overall squad.

This is more like I am thinking and is achievable.

We're away at Brighton then our next 3 are at home aren't they?

Those 3 home games could be cruicial. If we can beat Millwall and 'Boro then take a point against Brighton Derby or Forest i'd be happy with a 7 point return.

I've got a mate who supports Brighton (oooooo matron) and according to him they're in a pretty bad place at the moment too.

We're away at Brighton then our next 3 are at home aren't they?

Those 3 home games could be cruicial. If we can beat Millwall and 'Boro then take a point against Brighton Derby or Forest i'd be happy with a 7 point return.

I've got a mate who supports Brighton (oooooo matron) and according to him they're in a pretty bad place at the moment too.

^ this

Guest JonTheOwl66

fist 10 games are free its after that we need to switch on, look at derby last year they were 15th at 1 point and i honestly thought they may drop abit more, palace year before lost their first 4-5 games until they had that run of form.

with us i always think we can do it but after a bad start but our good run of form comes to late to be able to get into the top ten. if we can keep ot together abit longer then who knows. very inconsistant at times

What an unbelievably ridiculous comment to make. 

Well I didn't expect that result against Brighton so that's a bonus. You have to hand it to Stuart Gray, he's certainly getting more out of the players than the higher profile DJ did considering the majority of the players did actually play under DJ. It's another pat on the back for Gray from me. Let's integrate May into the team now and see what happens.

God whats the matter with some of you :duntmatter: I hope the players aren't paying any attention.

There's no reason we can't get a couple of wins out of the first five matches which would give us 6 points, we could also get a draw or two?

Our club my be potentially MASSIVE but we seem to already have some MASSIVE pessimists in our fan base, gloom and doom abounds :ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy:

Just saying ^^^

The playing squad is garbage. This is compiled with numerous injuries.

The backroom is in absolute disarray.

There's nothing really to be positive about. Not a case of being a pessimist, just people are being realistic.

Our start is excruciatingly difficult too. If we win a game I'll be surprised with our current squad.

JTO... What you saying?

If we're going with what we have, I fear......we're all dooooomed a tell thi.

Brighton - Lose 3-1

Derby - Lose 2-0

Millwall - Draw 1-1

Middlesborough - Lose 2-1

Forest - Lose - 4-1

Just tucked in to my first piece of humble pie 

Here's hoping for more !!

Edited by paddyowl