Adthe Nuhiu

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Not jealous at all, couldn't care less, I've never played other than for fun. I'm just wondering why you blow your own trumpet so much yet slag off all our players even though they've achieved everything you could only dream of? You're the one who sounds a bit jealous buddy.

Prob cos i pay decent money to watch my team so therefore am entitled to have an opinion, doesnt make you a lesser fan if you think a player is not good enough and nuhiu and madine wouldnt get in my sunday league team

He is stealing a wage so i think we are giving a nice bday present! blindly spunking over players like nuhiu and madine is embarrassing and the reason other fans call us deluded, both are slow, limited, non goalscorers and are 1 league away from the premiership absolutely unbeliveable

This is a forum where people voice their opinions so although you shouldn't be poo poo down you should also respect other peoples opinions. The claim however that Nuhiu isn't a footballers is a clear indication that you don't know what your on about. The one aspect that he does have is his "football brain" and that is normally the main attribute to a player being class's as a "footballer" he may be lacking in certain areas but he is defiantly a "footballer" and that attribute can't be learnt, the rest can and hopefully is being.

Prob cos i pay decent money to watch my team so therefore am entitled to have an opinion, doesnt make you a lesser fan if you think a player is not good enough and nuhiu and madine wouldnt get in my sunday league team

Never said you were a lesser fan, but when you come out with stuff like Nuhiu and Madine wouldn't get in your Sunday league team, even though they clearly would, cos they're clearly both on a different stratosphere to you, makes you sound bitter, and tbh, a bit of a tail.

Sorry IN MILAN WE TRUST I've just read back some posts of yours I missed. Could it be though that the reason you didn't actually make it is cus your not a "footballer "? Just someone with all th other aspects that got you noticed but ultimatly were not enough to keep you in the game because you lack the intelligence to read the game?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Never said you were a lesser fan, but when you come out with stuff like Nuhiu and Madine wouldn't get in your Sunday league team, even though they clearly would, cos they're clearly both on a different stratosphere to you, makes you sound bitter, and tbh, a bit of a tail.

Nah i dont do bitter but do resent players like nuhiu and madine taking nearly 10k from my club each week. honestly which other teams in the championship do you think would they get into?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Sorry IN MILAN WE TRUST I've just read back some posts of yours I missed. Could it be though that the reason you didn't actually make it is cus your not a "footballer "? Just someone with all th other aspects that got you noticed but ultimatly were not enough to keep you in the game because you lack the intelligence to read the game?

Jeez how boring are your posts? i didnt even make the 2nd paragraph

Nah i dont do bitter but do resent players like nuhiu and madine taking nearly 10k from my club each week. honestly which other teams in the championship do you think would they get into?

Don't know, tbh I don't rate either, just found it funny how you went off about being on the fringes of Notts County's first team and being on champ manager. But at the end of the day they make that money cos they play in for a championship side, if you were good enough you'd have made the same as them aswell.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Don't know, tbh I don't rate either, just found it funny how you went off about being on the fringes of Notts County's first team and being on champ manager. But at the end of the day they make that money cos they play in for a championship side, if you were good enough you'd have made the same as them aswell.

I obviously was not good enough but cant complain with what ive achieved. vokes and ings goals got burnley promoted as the rest of the team wasnt spectacular so its clear a front 2 can be the difference and when i see madine and nuhiu strolling around hillsboro it makes me cringe

I obviously was not good enough but cant complain with what ive achieved. vokes and ings goals got burnley promoted as the rest of the team wasnt spectacular so its clear a front 2 can be the difference and when i see madine and nuhiu strolling around hillsboro it makes me cringe

Trippier? Top of my head like but that's at least 1 you missed

Guest UpTheOwlsss

What about trippier shackhell?

Guest 5512uto

Still going strong now in a good league and unlike biscuit knees hutchinson can play 2 games in a week!

So you're better than Hutchinson as well? Get om phone to stu and tell him you'd be willing to have a trial tomorrow

Edited by 5512uto

You speak about Burnley not being spectacular, they actually were so it shows what you know about football. They defended as a unit, they were by far the most organised team in the league, they had individual brilliance in Vokes and Ings, they grafted hard and were spot on tactically most games. To say they weren't spectacular as a team is disrespectful to the players within such a team.

Strikers don't make teams, Rhodes scores 20 a season yet Blackburn still haven't been promoted, McCormack scored 20+ last year, were Leeds promoted? Deeney scores for fun in this league, have Watford been promoted?

You say Nuhiu and Madine stroll around the pitch, do you actually go to games? Madine has got the bit between his teeth this pre season, he's really put himself about. As for Nuhiu, to say he strolls around the pitch is ludicrous, he's the one player within our ranks that really does run his blood to water.

It's ok though, you played for notts county reserves so you know more than anyone else on this forum.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

You speak about Burnley not being spectacular, they actually were so it shows what you know about football. They defended as a unit, they were by far the most organised team in the league, they had individual brilliance in Vokes and Ings, they grafted hard and were spot on tactically most games. To say they weren't spectacular as a team is disrespectful to the players within such a team.

Strikers don't make teams, Rhodes scores 20 a season yet Blackburn still haven't been promoted, McCormack scored 20+ last year, were Leeds promoted? Deeney scores for fun in this league, have Watford been promoted?

You say Nuhiu and Madine stroll around the pitch, do you actually go to games? Madine has got the bit between his teeth this pre season, he's really put himself about. As for Nuhiu, to say he strolls around the pitch is ludicrous, he's the one player within our ranks that really does run his blood to water.

It's ok though, you played for notts county reserves so you know more than anyone else on this forum.

Nice to see you have put your IQ next to your name, burnley were organised and solid but far from spectacular and if it wasnt for ings and vokes it would of been play offs at best. fair point about nuhiu working his socks off i agree but bottom line he's terrible and what people actually see in madine is beyond me, the blokes lazy, arrogant and a bell end on and off the pitch

I was auditioned as a child to play the role of Johnny Briggs( didn't get it..I had flu and made a mess of it, snot and everything)

I think this is about as pertinent to this thread as In Milan We Rust's posts