Newcastle Game

Guest Steve French

Guest Steve French

Hello all.

My neighbour has a family of Geordies down for the week and they are off the the game. They said they phoned up their lot and were told to buy tickets in the official allocation they must sign up to become members first, then buy a ticket, costing em a small fortune. Does anybody know if there are tickets on the gate?

Cheers

Could be some tickets nailed to the gate unless someone's nicked the nails.  :duntmatter:

Seriously I can't see any problems if they come and sit in home areas if they don't wear any colours.

Edited by bradowl

Guest Steve French

Could be some tickets nailed to the gate unless someone's nicked the nails. :duntmatter:

Seriously I can't see any problems if they come and sit in home areas if they don't wear any colours.

Think I'll bring em along. Watch em get my head stoved in. Can't believe Mike Ashley is fleecing his clubs fans by forcing them to become a member to get tickets to a friendly. £30 each apparently, then £15 for the ticket on top.

Guest Steve French

Just had a peek at Newcastle official website and doesn't even mention ticket details for Wednesday night.

Its got details of this coming weekend friendly with Malaga and a game at Huddersfield next Tuesday.

Aye they had to phone em.

Just had a peek at Newcastle official website and doesn't even mention ticket details for Wednesday night.

Its got details of this coming weekend friendly with Malaga and a game at Huddersfield next Tuesday.

Look back at end of May mate. Oldham and Wednesday ticket prices. £15 for season ticket holders and Members

Guest Steve French

Sod em, they are my neighbours mates not mine. I'm not struggling to get them in or risking abuse for being with a set of their lot.

lol