Hi all , holiday fund update ,

Good on you trev, get it running and get yourself to Sewerby. Ship inn do good deals for vans. You get Sewerby hall on the door step, it over looks the sea and pub is on you're step! Flamborough up the road. Nice break for you and Diane.

cheers mate will look into that my friend much appreciated ,

Know bugger all about caravans, but that looks like a bargain. Hope you enjoy, im tempted myself, but just know I would hardly use it.

cheers mate  ive been told by other caravanners it is a bargain  so I go along with that our lass is happy so that's the main thing sorted ,

all the best mate and thanks

Edited by trevdi9

Everyone chipping in for trev and his missus to live the life of gyppos yet here's me working 40 hours a week to pay for my season ticket and tek the lass on a holiday...

Any donations greatly appreciated to make this happen...

Muchos gracias

El cuntos

thanks for upsetting the mrs you played a blinder there much appreciated,

thanks for upsetting the mrs you played a blinder there much appreciated,

how much has he raised again for fans less fortunate?

Now things have gone a bit quiet on the Takeover front I decided to use the downtime to update you on the holiday funds you so kindly donated for Diane and myself ,through you're kindness the sum raised was

£740 ish for which we are extremely greatfull.

After a long time deliberating the best way to go about the holiday ,Diane asked if it was possible for us to buy a small caravan as it would provide the chance for holidays in the future as and when she is fit to travel ,So it was decided that was the way to go , now tbh I am not a great lover of caravans but Dianes comfort and well being decrees that it makes sense to me ,I hope you don't mind this use of said funds but rather than blow your kindness on one Holiday we have the chance of lots thanks to you kind friends ,

best regards

Trev and Diane ,xx

Enjoy mate