Hi all , holiday fund update ,

Luckily that caravan comes to exactly the same amount Trev...!

It does Mick I had a right battle winning it ,banged the £740 in with half a second to go and sat with fingers crossed was worse than waiting for full time when sherridan dinked us the cup , lol

you'd better not be causing any traffic jams when I'm on me way to tending the nick and seedy mate :biggrin:

and I thought I was parking it at yours mate , best forget that then err can I have your work timetable , :biggrin:

If you like your fishing Trev i can recommend the site that i use in Norfolk close to Sandringham it has fantastic fishing and is Adult only so very quiet, on site bar and only 15 mins to Hunstanton etc .

PM me if you want any more details ( keep the riff raft out) Also a few fellow Owls down there, one who actually lives in Mablethorpe. 

If you like your fishing Trev i can recommend the site that i use in Norfolk close to Sandringham it has fantastic fishing and is Adult only so very quiet, on site bar and only 15 mins to Hunstanton etc .

PM me if you want any more details ( keep the riff raft out) Also a few fellow Owls down there, one who actually lives in Mablethorpe. 

will do my friend sounds very interesting that , thank you

and I thought I was parking it at yours mate , best forget that then err can I have your work timetable , :biggrin:

I work using me wits and ingenuity mate, timetables pffftttt