It's not just us... Sondico fluffed up Oldham kit release

Guest JonTheOwl66

Tbh I wouldn't expect you to wear trainers been middle class and that but I thought council owl was a chav

lol

Middle class lol

Is the Newcastle match part of the Sondico deal? Just wondering whether it is and that's why Oldham also had a friendly with them or whether that's just a coincidence.

As for questions of whether we can get out of this deal... well, I reckon we'll be out of it next season one way or another

So we can stop moaning at our commercial department now...

Not quite.

Have our club properly apologised for the problems and the inconvenience caused. Have they communicated what is being done to rectify the problems and given an indication of when the expect to have decent stock availability?

Has anything been stated on the issue of the unveiling of the new away kit which was supposed to be 'next week' two weeks ago.

The cause of the problem is seemingly not primarily the fault of the club but the way the issue has been dealt with has not been as good as would be expected of a club at our level.

And to think a lot of the know-it-alls on here were blindly saying it doesn't matter what brand we have. Deary me.

Exactly. I wonder how much money we've lost over this period.

Sunday league Sondico strike again and again. Any chance we could get Puma back?  We would have shirts available to buy, even with the badges the right way up!

So did everyone just casually forget that we had exactly the same supply issues with Puma a few years back?

That doesn't excuse Sondico of having the same crap service, but it still makes me laugh when people think other 'big name' manufacturers are any better. Especially when the 'big name' brands outsource most of their lower-league clubs to subsidiary companies using identikit templates anyway.

So did everyone just casually forget that we had exactly the same supply issues with Puma a few years back?

That doesn't excuse Sondico of having the same crap service, but it still makes me laugh when people think other 'big name' manufacturers are any better. Especially when the 'big name' brands outsource most of their lower-league clubs to subsidiary companies using identikit templates anyway.

Were the Puma logos the wrong way round ?

Just been to pick my Brighton tickets up, there was a young girl with her parents trying on a shirt at the checkout, it had the Sondico logos the wrong way round on the shoulder which means they are STILL selling these faulty shirts. I don't think she ended up buying it because it was the wrong size and the bloke behind the counter said they hope to get some in next week.

Merchandise is something the club consistently get wrong. Its been amateur for years. I thought when we stole United's commercial manager things would improve but nothing has changed.

The blame is always put on the suppliers every year. I don't see why we can't partner ourselves with a brand that at bare minimum is going to get an acceptable range of products out in reasonable time.

Sub-standard products & inadequate supply is unacceptable. Not only have the kits been consistently poor under Diadora, Lotto, Puma (hit & miss) & Sondico but other things in the store are terrible. The Season review's used to be quality, now they're full of mistakes & who ever makes them should be sacked.

Edited by mark.flem

Guest Big Guns

you canty sack the 5 year old chinese and indian kids who make the shirts for less than a penny a day 

we are a club with a premiership sized fanbase being run like a league 2 club behind the scenes

the amount of income lost through being tinpot is a joke, I remember the figures of spending per fan and we were way behind many clubs

I think the only positive I have seen over the last few years is the community side and the work they do in the local area